Christmas tree hunt.

fatrooster

Long Time Member
About a week ago myself, my wife and some friends went tree hunting. What great fun. When I was single I used to load up the horses and go by myself. I got married and now I got LOTS of people going, lol.
7576012.jpg

Nothing better than a good camp fire.
199011.jpg

These two kids are ready to go tree hunting!

88002.jpg

My buddies kid Peyton insisted on cutting down all of the trees. And I'm glad!
4772005.jpg

5799007.jpg

This girl Charlie is the biggest Tom-boy I've ever seen and everybody I know that knows her agrees. In this picture she's pretending to be an elk grazing.
6891010.jpg

We did lots of sledding, a lot of eating and a little bit of drinking. A great day! fatrooster.

Nothing better than spending time with the family. Those kids will remember that for a long time. Good on ya!

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

I was gonna be sarcastic and say you actually look for Christmas Trees in a Juniper patch??...but the tree you picked out isn't Juniper..what kind is it?....Its Beautiful!

That would be a young Pinion Pine. Awesome Christmas trees.

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Looks like you had a great time with friends and family. Merry Christmas.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

if you take the first dink tree like that you will never find a true trophy. jk those pinions are pretty and smell good too. those are the types of trees the dedicated hunters cut down all over the state to clear ground for more browse to grow. so you had fun and helped out the habitat cant get better than that

Don't take any PISSCUTTERS out of the herd. Looks like a good time for everybody.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Great times with the family!

I think the sled took off 25 years ago! Time to get control of that baby!

Nothing good ever comes from drinking and hunting. I hope you weren't going cross country on those wheelers! There's nothin worse than hiking 8 miles into the backcountry to find some lazy slob rode his wheeler in to get his tree. Bebopbessy gonna tune you up.
Traditional only >>>------->

One more thing...that tree isn't even close to 330" and where's your hunters orange?
Traditional only >>>------->

Looks like a nice tree and a fun time with family and friends. Wish ya all a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom