Christmas Present

Longun

Long Time Member
O.K. since everybody is whining about the increase of hunting licenses and most aren't applying out of state anymore, you all have some spare extra Christmas jingle in your pocket.
This what I want for Christmas-- 2008 Dodge Diesel 1 Ton with 12 ft. Flatbed and enclosed 5th wheel ball hitch to tow horse trailer. My favorite color is blue but I'll take silver in a pinch. No fancy rims just 10 ply M55 TOYO Tires. C'MON DON'T BE A GRINCH ITS THE TIME OF GIVING!!!! Pool together and Git 'er done. Impatiently waiting till Christmas Eve, Longun

WELL!!!

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP???

BETWEEN VERNAL & ROOSEVELT THERE MIGHT BE YOUR TRUCK A WAITING FOR YOU!!!

ONLY ONE PROBLEM THOUGH!!!

THE TRANSFER CASE,DRIVESHAFTS & HALF THE TRANSMISSION ARE LAYING UNDER IT!!!

LOOKS LIKE SHE CAME UN-####ED!!!

WELL Longun!!!

MAKE SURE AND ASK SANTA FOR A NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR THAT NEW DODGE TOO!!!

THE NEWS ONES AIN'T ALL THAT GREAT & THE MILEAGE IS WAY DOWN FROM EARLIER MODELS!!!

WHEN SOMETHINGS GOOD WHY DOES IT CHANGE???

THESE NEW 2008 EMMISSIONS SUCK!!!

THEY NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO MAKE EM MORE EFFICIENT!!!

THEY JUST MADE SMOGGERS OUT OF THE DIESELS & THEY GET WAY LESS FUEL MILEAGE!!!

THANK OUR GOOD OLE GOVERNMENT FOR THIS BULL$HIT!!!

OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS,I HOPE YOU GET YOUR PRESENT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Longun, you want a blue one? I thought for sure it would be white. When we were hunting in your backyard this year I saw 1000 white pickup trucks. I think there might be a County ordinance against any color but white? You better check! Even Kilowatts truck is white. Maybe so I couldn't find him? LOL

A criminal would have it made around LaBarge. Just drive a white truck.

I think most of them must be company rigs?

Merry Christmas!

Eel

HOW BOUT IT D-CUP???

DOES THE NEW TRUCK GET AS GOOD A MILEAGE AS THE LAST ONE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I think we should as "brothers" take up a collection and help old Longun out. I have ridden in his Dodge flatbed and he really does need a new truck to make it around that area for work and pleasure. LOL

Brian

my work truck is an 03 dodge, orange 12 foot flat bed and as ugly as can be. my personal truck is a ford powerstroke and a 1994 gmc for hunting. i know evryone has there favorite truck and i think they are all great but the sticker i seen the other day was hilarious it was on a ford and it said

tougher than a dodge, almost as tough as a chevy,
but its all i can a FORD!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom