Christmas gifts for Mmer's

overton

Long Time Member
I'm going to buy Hunterdude a genuine US Army blanket complete with smallpox virus.

Anyone else feel in an early christmas mood?

2311idiot.jpg

I took a peek at the little note that Rugburn sent to Santa. Seems like all he is asking for this year is a small disco ball that is battery operated( Maybe for the club house, just a guess). Also a blow up sheep doll. Im not sure on the sheep deal and did not dare ask.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-02-12 AT 05:10PM (MST)[p]Keep it quiet, but I'm getting overton his very own tube tent for Christmas. I have half the money saved up already.

Eel

i heard elkassassin needs a new spot light,,,something about have ing the dwr taking the old one, to use for a landing light in 9 mile,,,

Damn Straight elkun!

I'm gonna need a Brighter Light than I run during the 2012 PISSCUTTER Deer Hunt evidentally!:D

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

440nutsack;

If Obama gets re-elected, you and everyone else will have your half-white & half black dildo.

RELH

Not lookn good RELH, better prepare yourself :-( SOB is gonna be painful...(both of them)
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

>440nutsack;
>
> If Obama gets re-elected,
>you and everyone else will
>have your half-white & half
>black dildo.
>
> Now that is funny!!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
> RELH

I think we should all be thankful we most likely have a President of color for Christmas. Universal health care and abortions for all.

Either that or y'all going to have pony up an additional 10% for the Joe Smith foundation to support pimple faced door knockers. LOL

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Wow Slick!

I think you just insulted Beavis!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

GPS for foundation

E-Bay buyers guide for Wiz

Turtle wash for Roy and eel

clubhouse pass for bootsy

A good college team like Bama for ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-12 AT 10:32PM (MST)[p]>Rug,
>
> Please take the
>Chubhouse pass and shove it!
> Thank you
>:)

ROTFLMMFAO!!!

COPY THAT SORRY FORGOT ABOUT OUR DEALYEOH

He is unable to reply due to a high fevor, flu like symptoms and spots all over his skin.

He is treating the symptoms with a home remdy of Royal Crown.

RELH

Oh yeah... well, Obama is going to win and when he does it's going to be Bush's fault forever. You wingnuts can make all the jokes you want but me and Eldorado are going to keep voting for Democrats until all your hunting rights are taken away. Then we're going to blame that ##### on Bush too!

"Can I get a half black-half white dildo instead Overton?"

You are in luck 440, that's 1911's area of expertise and he has
eagerly volunteered for that task.

2311idiot.jpg

my Christmas gift is for all/most mods get a sense of humor...hell half of the mmers need one, the other half a good swift kick to the groin :) !!!
just sayin

I would buy:

Bess a spike only Utah elk tag
Roy a teaching job at Texas Tech
Feleno a new computer and gps for the wife
Founder a shooting school class
Wiz a meet and greet with Claude Dallas
Eel a prop 215 card
The chub house members a free STD test
Kilo a new set of readers, a walker, and a all expense paid trip to Branson Misouri
Coloradoboy a one on one story writing weekend with Kurt Darner
1911 : Super Troopers
Rug new friends
Punk : Average Joes gym off Dodgeball
Stinkey a new username
NVB an all expense paid night to the Mustang Ranch
D13er a visit from Oprah and Dr. Phil

JUDAS boz!

After waiting 17+ years that's all I get?

You're Right though!

I'll need a Tag that can be used on the only Damn thing left!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

And one more thing boz!

Merry F'N Christmas to you too!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-12 AT 01:53AM (MST)[p]Bess, honestly when I was writing this post I had "Utard State wide Governors Tag any antlered species" as my choice but this damn smart phone auto-corrected spike only elk hunt......dang phone....:)

Yes Rug, I'll be your bud! No spooning though!! Pole to pole or hole to hole at my clubhouse!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom