Christmas Gift?

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
First off Merry Christmas to all. Second I am really struggling on what to get my Three Sons for Christmas. Any Ideas? All three of them are 9. I was thinking .22s but #2's mom is a anti gun anti hunting wolf lover. #1 his mom says he is not ready. Now what? I know I can depend on you guys.

Rutnbuck

So back up just a bit here. 3 boys with 2 moms all age 9? You were busy a little over 9 years ago. Back on topic..I'd buy #2 and his mom a nice wolf pelt.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Me and my wife can't stop laughing. Am I confused or what. Thats some funny stuff.

3X9=27. Plenty old enough for a .22 Tell all 3 moms the same thing you told them 9 years ago, "bend over".

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

>3X9=27. Plenty old enough for a
>.22 Tell all 3 moms
>the same thing you told
>them 9 years ago, "bend
>over".
>
>Eel

LMMFAO....you're killing me eel..

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LMAO Eel

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Good stuff Eel.....LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

sounds like High School days to me!(3 girls prego in 3 months a school record I might add!)..
tell her its the .22 or chain saws!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Hero indeed!!! They wont know the difference. When the boys come visit let them shoot it. When "MOMS" start calling and asking WTF you say it belongs to a different brother, they will never catch on:) I have a feeling you are a smooth talker. You can handle it!

EEL you are too danged funny. LMAO

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

I don't know who here went and told #2 mom I had posted this. She came over and was fit to be tied. Holy Somkes she walks in a gave me that evil eye. I said What? She said Thumper don't What me You look like that cat that swallowed the Bird! She calls me Thumper! Why I don't know. Any way she grounded me from my son Now what?

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-09 AT 10:04AM (MST)[p]Well it doesn't sound like the solution to just buy the .22's and keep them at your place for the boys to shoot while they are there will work because it appears that now the crap is hitting the proverbial fan and supervised visitations will soon be in order. Most of them social workers don't consider shooting sports to be ok for supervised visitations.

>She calls me Thumper!
>Why I don't know.
>Any way she grounded me
>from my son Now what?
>
>
> Rutnbuck

I'd Thump(h)er.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-09 AT 02:39PM (MST)[p]Which NBA team do you play for?

All of you should be more considerate. Because of this post I have to take time off of work and go change the pants I just pissed in.

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did He make them out of meat?"
~Ted Nugent

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-09 AT 02:46PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-09 AT 02:28?PM (MST)

I would go with a nice camo 22. Same one my 2 year old might get( for later of course)Im just sayin!!!

RUT
I don't know who here went and told #2 mom I had posted this. She came over and was fit to be tied. Holy Somkes she walks in a gave me that evil eye. I said What? She said Thumper don't What me You look like that cat that swallowed the Bird! She calls me Thumper! Why I don't know. Any way she grounded me from my son Now what?

...So was she pissed when she found out about #1 and #3 on the internet? :) That must have been real awkward!! LMAO Rut! Stand strong you'll make it!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-09 AT 08:26PM (MST)[p]Why not get them a brother? LOL

No way I am having trouble with them and their Sisters
Their sisters are all 10 and don't know they are brothers. Ya ought to see them when they are together

Rutnbuck

Rutnbuck, at some point you should tell the brothers and sisters about each other. You know, before they take after you. Either that or move to Arkansas.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Dude, what is the coat hanger trick? It better not be down right sick!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom