Long Time Member
Who'd you take home to mommy?

Applegate.jpg

Applegate

Ricci.jpg

Ricci

Aguilera.jpg

Aguilera

Aguilera for me...looks like she might be a bit nasty...I like that..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Applegate all the way! Wouldn't touch the other 2 with a 10 foot can of Lysol!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>Applegate all the way! Wouldn't
>touch the other 2 with
>a 10 foot can of
>Lysol!
>Eric
>

>
> Ultra liberal, wolf loving,
>illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on
>crack piss me off!!!!
>
>
deerline.gif

Yeah right.........LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Dead serious! Especially that goofy looking middle one. The last one is pure skank.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

> The
>last one is pure skank.

My daddy said son....she aint no kid....Thats a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig....I said I know it dad aint she cool thats the kind I dig.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I bet that Aguilera has more crabs than Dutch Harbor after a season's offload!
Eric

deerline.gif

>I bet that Aguilera has more
>crabs than Dutch Harbor after
>a season's offload!
>Eric

Bet not. Besides, it's just like a bathtub, if it gets washed out good enough you never even know another man has been in it.

+1 hardway

Unfortunately Applegate had a double masectomy about a year ago. Good for her, she'll be around for a while longer but in the context of this post I'll have to go with door number 2. Don't want to take her home, but a long weekend out of town could be fun.........

BINGO!!! :)

>I'm betting cover for a crab
>is scarce......
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Who Doesn't like a good looking chained up Nympho ?

Hey, where has Wiszard been ? Haven't heard an I'd hit that in quite awhile.

Nice OpeningDay...That's Christina Milian right

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

I'm gonna fallow polarbear around for the ones he's culled...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom