Christina Aguilera screws up National Anthem

kingfish

Long Time Member
What's up with that?? Show some respect and sing it the way it's suppose to be sung...Kill the jive crap! and get it right??

This world is FRICKED up!

That's the best 1/2 time show they could come up with?

who is next taylor " can't sing " swift. i was also disapointed aguilera has REALLY lost her looks. i still love the " dirty " video !

REBA MC ENTIRE OR MARTINA MC BRIDE DO IT THE RIGHT WAY EVERY TIME THEY SING THE N.A.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Didnt she just mess up 1 word? She made a mistake, get over it. She did an awesome job and has one of the best voices out there.

>Didnt she just mess up 1
>word? She made a mistake,
>get over it. She did
>an awesome job and has
>one of the best voices
>out there.

Obviously YOU don't get it!

This ain't the words to some dumb azz punk rock song! This is OUR National Anthem, sung at a venue seen by the entire world!

If an American superstar cannot bother to do it right, with the respect the song deserves, she should not have done it at all. Hell, she only had a year to learn the words!

I venture to guess that she was paid more for that single appearance than what any 10 guys on this website, collectively, made in a month!

She is an arrogant cow and I for one, will NOT get over it!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

msy....

You did NOT get it. She did not mess up "one" word. She left out an entire section...then added words that are not there...IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!! She is getting fat and the singing SUCKED!!!! I agree with Nickman.....It is OUR National Anthem....GET IT RIGHT!!!!

I realize its a big deal and the importance of the song, what I mean is it was an accident. She got nervous and messed up. She didnt do it intentionally so why jump down her throat? Its not like the rossane barr incident from the 90's.

She got nervous? NO she messed up! I have never found that woman attractive, and I swear she looks JUST like Cyndi Lauper!!! See her legs? They looked like "bean poles".
Atleast the "superbowl" commity or whoever is in charge of this could have got someone like Garth or George Strait! THAT would be worth watching!

just my 2-3 cent on this matter

muleyman

Faith Hill has a recording out she did of the National Anthem. I tell you what, if it doesn't make you tear up a little, you just don't get it...

I knew before she started that it was going to be crap.. can't stand the mashed cat singing she does.. and besides she sings infront of people all the time.

if you are like me need to look it up because you only watched about 5 minutes of the entire game, here you go.

was it worst than that other famous Utard Roseanne Barr???

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

What do Christine Aguilera and Roseanne Barr have in common?

Neither will every be asked to sing the National Anthem again!

This song should be sung with a respect that few performers give it these days. Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Whitney Houston and Reba McEntire have all sung it wonderfully. What is wrong with other performers doing the same? And, I have to agree, it would be awesome to see someone like George Strait, Garth Brooks or Alan Jackson sing the National Anthem.

chalk up another one for the "she sucks" vote...She isn't easy on the eyes and just flat out stunk it up...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom