CHRISTENSEN ARMS QUESTION???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering if/which OEM Remington 700 Stock would fit on a Christensen Arms Carbon Custom Rifle?

I know it would take a Remington Stock that was fitted with a Heavy Barrel!

Just wondering if the Christensen Arms Barrel would be the same size & is there a Remington Stock that would work/Fit without Mods?

Thanks!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Anybody?

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I replaced mine with the XCR stock. The barrel channel had to be opened up. Everything else fits fine. I don't think a heavy barrel stock would be big enough. I took my XCR stock to Christensens and they fit it for me in about 15-20 minutes, charged me $80 or so to do it.

Why don't you call and ask them? Oh wait, this is poaching season there's probably no one there to answer the phone.

I Did try Calling!

Secretary is there!

Nobody else wants to talk!

I Figured I'd get a few 'SMART' Replies!:D

>
>
>Is the secretary hot?
>What was she wearing when
>you talked to her?
>I know you asked....

Well wet boot!

Within Minutes of Chatting with Her I'll have to admit it was what She Wasn't wearing that warmed me up!:D

don't push the jack so far under the car bess....and it will reach without the stock.....

Hey DAWG?

She called me a few names too!

They were Good ones though!

Somebody knows!

Shouldn't this be in the Utah forum? Bess is clearly from Utah...Christiansen arms is clearly a Utah company. Seems pretty straight forward to me. :)

Traditional >>>------->

your barrel won't fit without slight modification. it's a quick fix though

now where's the topless poachers and the slutty redheaded secretary?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom