Choose you terrorists

Stonefly

Very Active Member
Terrorist's uncle said " they have brought shame, upon the family name". I'd say they shamed more, than their family name. Not just because they decided to be pathetic A holes, and allow themselves to be brain washed, by perverted religious psyco's. Lets just look at the terror success of ...lets say "Suspect # 2".
Like stated before , about the shame,religious perversion, and generally, an A hole. He was part of a Terrorist Bombing attack that killed 3 Americans. I am in NO Way, belittling the loss of the victims of these Crimes. And in no way saying any number of lives lost is not horrible.
On 9-11 we lost 3000 lives. These pathetic scum killed 3. Then they are found out because, they stayed in the general area, after their pic's were on the news???? Then they try to shoot it out with the cops and FBI. Older A-hole is shot and his own explosive IED goes off injuring only himself.
Then younger brother (or Bother you might say) Leaves his sibling there on the ground, and, as he tries to escape, RUNS OVER HIS BROTHER???
Now older sicko is toast (pun intended) and Jr. Sicko is on the lamb. So where does he hide, A fricken boat, Now how is that for choosing a great defensive position.
And now I read in an article from " The Lookout" that Suspect #2 is awake and communicating with interrogators through writing. ??? He's writing because apparently he tried to kill himself by putting a gun in his mouth and it was UNSUCCESSFUL!! the bullet just blew out the back of his neck!
I would strangely love to see all Terrorists boiled in pig fat. If not that, then just see them dead. I don't even want to hear their who's or whys. I just want them to stop breathing my air!
But If we have to choose, between the Terrorists of 9-11 or these Jokers who would you want?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom