chitter is full

Long Time Member
Attn bobcatassassin' or plumber local 201 members. So my four year old flushes the spring loaded Obama paper holder down the throne. Thing sticks somewhere between curves 2 and 3. How do I get it out short of a sledge hammer? I have tried shop vac, hanger, auger, and no luck. The CIA could not have created a better device to plug up plumbage than that damned thing.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Snake with a hook on end.....an end of the spring pulled out.
You wouldn't believe the stuff I pulled out of Park BR's........

Call overton, he likes a challenge.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Is it plastic or metal? Had to remove a plastic baby bottle once that had flushed clear up into the toilet. Took the toilet out, turned upside down, used a mechanics mirror, torch to melt the bottle, stuck a straightened coat hanger into the melted bottle...and out it came! Another time, the biggest darn CARROT end I've ever seen in my life! Had to use a box cutter to whittle that thing down so it would come out!:)

If what you have tried is not working, Shut the water valve behind, Flush, then get as much water as you can, sponge, from both the bowl and the tank, and disconnect the supply hose. Take off the two decorative bolt caps, loosen and take off the washers and nuts, pull the toilet up and while keeping it level as you can, take it outside or a place where you can turn it over, it will still have some water in there, and see up inside the discharge hole. Chances are that you can better get the blockage out from the bottom or working from both sides.

I sometimes do the inspecting and removal of objects in a shower area, instead of outside, having put down towels or such to protect both the floor finish and the toilet.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

The Question has Multiple Choice Answers:

A: Call hank4elk!

B: Call Uncle sage for a Service Call!

C: Borrow PISSCUTTER Petes Torch!

D: See where Lil Red has Hid Your Big Hammer!

E: Have Lil Red Fix it since it was probably You that Plugged it up to start with!

F: You can Borrow My Auger!

G: Try not to break the chitter when trying to fix it!

H: Write one more Ticket & just Buy a New one!

I: Break in to the Stash of Cash You've been Hiding from Lil Red & get it Fixed!

J: Call RANS & Have Him Fix it!

K: Call "OUT HOUSES ARE US" & get a Temporary Outhouse set on the Side Walk Out Front!

L: Ask the Neighbors if you can use theirs!

M: You could do what one of my Friends did:Screwed with it for 2 Weeks & then Finally Broke it anyway!

N: Next time you Pull a Plumber over have a little Sympathy for Him!:D:D:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

I had to remove my toilet once and did it myself. Trust me 1911. It will be better in the long run to sell your house "as is" and move into another one. You will be much happier.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

You didn't Try any of the Multiple Choices Eel?:D

>I had to remove my toilet
>once and did it myself.
>Trust me 1911. It will
>be better in the long
>run to sell your house
>"as is" and move into
>another one. You will be
>much happier.:)
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-15 AT 06:47PM (MST)[p]Eel, you crack me up Bud! lol

I've had a few that were a major PITA, sawzall off the bolts,.. and a couple that no matter what i tried or did, they were never right as new ever again. Something so simple as a toilet... most issues are are pretty easy though.

When/if once you've pulled that toilet, fixed the block, and you want to put it back in service, make sure when lowering it down on the two bolts, you need to feel the compressing down on the wax ring. Might best have a 1" spacer wax ring handy that you can put on top of the present one there. A bad wax to toilet seal, not good.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

elkassassin, you forgot option O.

O. Put an outhouse in the back yard and board up the inside bathroom.

Eel

I liked option H the best :D:D

Eel

Years ago I was involved in a drill during which terrorists attacked the city of Fresno. Bubba was involved, CHP, two county LEOs, city of Fresno PD, USAF and USN.

The terrorists didn't poison the water supply, or shoot up a bunch of citizens. Nope, they/we attacked the waste water treatment facility. Huge financial and health issues, more so than one might expect.

Backed up Shite is a big deal.

Option P: Go down to the Local Pet Store!

Buy a Boa Constrictor/Python that is 3" in Diameter!

Locate the 2 way Cleanout in the Yard!

Then send the Sake Head First Up the Line!

Don't Laugh!

This Works!

LOL elk.....

overton, why are you so mean? 1911 needs help.

Eel

Eel

I'm so mean to assface because he called me a democrat just moments before I posted that. I think any self respecting American male would have been pissed off being called that vile name...

2311idiot.jpg

1911, that was uncalled for. Why are you so mean? overton is trying to help.

Eel

Option Q: Hire Uncle sage for an Outa Town Service Call & Send RANS the Bill!:D

(((Sorry RANS,Gotta RAZZ You!:D)))

>Option Q: Hire Uncle sage for
>an Outa Town Service Call
>& Send RANS the Bill!:D
>
>
>(((Sorry RANS,Gotta RAZZ You!:D)))
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [font
>color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Bess assface is given tax payer funds for sitting on his lazy arse so he can pay for his own crapper

2311idiot.jpg

overton, you're right. This has been a real eye opener for me. Sorry you have to deal with assface.

Eel

P.S. How are things in Shelter Cove?

A nice cherry Bomb would dislodge it I'm sure, so if you can get a couple of them in case the first one doesn't do the job.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom