Chinese Proverb

slamdunk

Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The next year, the Wongs have a new baby. The nurse brings over a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents. 'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?' The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says, 'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will name him ...

Are you ready for this?

SUM TING WONG

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Funny.

I give my wife a bad time about something similar. She often has to work late and it is usually for a meeting she must attend. It seemed to be such an often used excuse I finally asked her one time if she was having an affair with an Asian man? She said WTH? I said maybe his name is Mee Ting.

Let me Sho Yu Mee Ting.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-08 AT 02:20PM (MST)[p]Lol,

only one more month til my wife calves, i hope to hell he comes out lookin like me!! or Sho Yu Mee Ting is going to hit the fan!

If his first words are muscle milk, you better pack your bags! better yet, instead of paying childsupport you can just take me on guided hunts to cover the costs! we will make it work

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom