Chinese ATV's

Wiszard

Long Time Member
These things are sweet! How can they sell them for so cheap?

9607atv.jpg

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-15 AT 09:03PM (MST)[p]Easy, warranty is void when you get off the sales lot. Also is it only two wheel drive or 4 wheel. Two wheel drive versions that looks similar to the one you posted go for under 2 grand in CA.

RELH

I saw those on a "Song Nguyen" dealership. Sweet unbelievable deal, order two! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

...but they are only $1500...

9414atv1.jpg

You don't think a face like this could sell a sub-par product do you?
I think you are right, Joey. :)

If you buy the 250 cc model, they give you a free $500 Cabelas gift card.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-15 AT 11:57AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-15 AT 11:54?AM (MST)

They take a Honda, Yama..Suzki and etc, then take it apart and reverse engineer it...no R&D costs.... They basically steal the ideas of the other reputable companies and then go from there

On some of em, they use an out-dated Honda (or other) engine design that the original designor has dropped the "claim" to, or has been paid the rights to "copy" their plan.

Honda started making those things in the 70s...they evolved from 3 wheels, w/no suspension, to 4 wheels and all sorts of bells and whistles. Other companies got on the band wagon and built them. They competed against each other and put considerable efforts in to making them reliable and etc. That cost money...money the chinese aren't putting out.

What you are buying is an 80's dinosaur. On some of em they are like driving a Model T (or A).

Chinese quality control, on their items (not so-much on items that they build for US companies, as the contract calls for certain things (if written correctly)) IMHO, is really lacking.

R&D is a big expense. Quality Control is also a big expense. When you ain't paying for it....
John 14:6

I could probable fit 2 of these little guys in the bed of my truck and close the tailgate. :)

I bought one 3 years ago for about 700$. I got it because it was small and I wanted something I could load easy and unload by myself. I have a small cabin about a mile with a two track road and I use it when it is muddy and don't want to rut up the road. I can tell you I was very hesitant to buy one. I did a few up grade and improvements and it has bee an outstanding machine for what I use it for. I might look a little to big for it but it gets me from a to b and it runs great. I always run it out of gas and installed a shut of valve nd installed a gas filter which is the main issues with them.

Great, tear up fragile ecosystems and riparian areas on a Chinese built ATV. Awesome. We'll see pics of dead critters on them soon. In Utah mostly I bet. mtmuley

>Great, tear up fragile ecosystems and
>riparian areas on a Chinese
>built ATV. Awesome. We'll see
>pics of dead critters on
>them soon. In Utah mostly
>I bet. mtmuley

Hey mt?

Too late for that!

195chineseatv.jpg

I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've Made!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/us
er_photos3/9001hank2.jpg

I don't think they'd have the power to handle many dead critters, mtmuley.

Some sarcasm in my post. I do like that second ATV though Bess. Only if it shoots copper bullets. mtmuley (But I do hate the illegal use of ATV's)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom