China, our real threat?

H

huntindude

We get so worked up with the rag heads sometimes we need to look at something else.

Goldman,Sachs&Co. projects China will become the largest economic force in the world by 2027. they're already running the prices we pay for goods up with super demands and it's expected to grow. an agreement with Chrysler group will start importing cars to the US and Europe within 2 1/2 years, Chinese cars, I'll bet those are sweet.

China's growing need for oil will give them reason to back Iran and other oil producing countries killing our chances at economic sanctions, and their growing military strenght will make sure we don't pull any more Iraq tricks .

Add to this Russia's oil revenue and rebuilding of their once mighty military, along with their growing hostility towards us and we have what some experts call a perfect storm brewing.

I'm not posting this to be a gloom and doom thing just some food for thought, our economic and military prowess around the world is shrinking at a pace most of us never thought possible. is there anything we can do to stay on top? I really don't know, but sitting on our butts buying Chinese junk and running up debt isn't going to do the trick.

We are the greatest nation on earth, but as far as I'm concerned we're riding on the wisdom and hard work of our forefathers. if we're to stay on top we need to give some thought to what we're doing and where we're going, the sooner we wake up the better. I've never bought Chinese crap when I had a choice and now I'll try harder, as an individual it's about all you can do. we won't hear a peep out of our polititians on this because China is our largest finaceer for their Paris Hilton style spending, kind of a catch 22 now isn't it.

This is BIG stuff and it's real and true. exactly how it will effect us we don't know, but it will effect us. if it sounds like I don't like China, the way they conduct business and the threat the pose to our way of life, you're right. it's worth some thought.

CHINA IS GETTING FILTHY RICH!!!

WHO'S MAKING THEM RICH???

THATS RIGHT,WE ARE!!!

I'LL BET YOU'RE BUYING MORE CHINA $HIT THAN YOU KNOW dude???

WHAT DOES CHINA NEED???

MONEY???

OIL???

ROOM TO GROW???

THINK ABOUT THE LAST ONE I MENTIONED!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

We could very well be on a run away train alright. It seems we are losing a little bit more of our identity every day. We're heading more and more towards a one world economy, and eventually government, IMO. Change is inevitable, I understand that. It's just that the world has never experienced anything like this before so it's impossible to really predict the outcome.

Who knows, it might be all rosey, and I'm sure in some ways things will be better. Technology amazes me almost every day. Or we could be headed for a Worldwide depression too.

I guess one question one might ask is, will we lift up the rest of the world to our standards or will we lower or standards to fit in with the rest of the world?

The winds of change are blowing.

Eel

eel BRINGS UP A GOOD POINT!!!

I'M SICKEN FRICKEN TIRED OF JUNKY BUILT BULL$HIT!!!

THE QUALITY OF METAL THESE DAYS IS A JOKE!!!

OH LETS BUY IT FROM CHINA THOUGH,ITS .10 CHEAPER!!!

WTF???

DOESN'T ANYBODY IN THE UNITED STATES WANT QUALITY ANYMORE???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Another Drepression is on the way, All the signs are present:

War being financed for a long time period.
U.S. not producing anything, living off old wealth.
China controlling U.S. dollar
China's economy dependent on U.S. purchasing power.
U.S. not producing anything, again.

If I were to guess I'd say the rest of the world will raise their standard of living and we'll lower ours, a little. maybe that's ok if it also brings a safer more stabile world, who knows , human nature would not suggest it. wasn't it Gen. Mcarthur after WWII who said just this sort of thing would happen?

YOU GUYS EVER WONDER WHAT A DEPRESSION THESE DAYS MIGHT BE LIKE???

COULD BE UGLY!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-01-07 AT 09:34PM (MST)[p]eel that's true, but what do you want to bet the orders are already there for more of everything? after all it's cheaper, Walmart has shown us nothing else matters.

Bobcat, you're right, folks these days won't go without, they'll take what they want. stereo and DVD's will be the first things they'll need to survive, then they'll burn what's left. stability can't be had without honor and respect, that's lacking in many people anymore.

I have to agree with dude on this one, China is a VERY big threat to us and will be more so in the future. I still do not count Russia out, but at this time, China appears to have the second place seat as a world power.
We will need to maintain our military strenght in order to keep China at bay and not try to take us on in the near future.
China's big threat, as was Russia's, is their nukes, in the event of a face off with them. We need to keep spending the bucks to perfect a missle defense screen to avoid any future nuke strikes. If they can not get their nuke missles in to hit us, and know that we can hit their sites, they will refrain from being too aggressive with us. Along with this, there is a need to keep our military strong and keep up with new developments in military hardware to out counter their far larger military man power.
They will not be willing to slow their growth rate in manufacturing and will be needing more oil for that reason. I can see them supporting Iran and other mid east countries in order to assure their supply of oil. They will need to be watched very close and we can hope that their goverment will fall from inside as did Russia. But we helped Russia to fall by engaging them in a big defense spending spree that they ran out of money to keep pace and their own people turned away from their goverment due to economic reasons.

RELH

RELH

SO WHATS IT GONNA BE BOYS???

THEY'D LOVE TO CHALLENGE US IN A GROUND WAR!!!

WOULD LITTLE George & HIS BRILLIANCE TRY IT???

I CAN HEAR IT NOW!!!

"OH WE CAN'T DROP ANY BOMBS"!!!

THAT WOULDN'T BE PC!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I just got back from the American Legion 89th National Convention friday and yes---China is our next Global threat to start another Cold War. 1.3 billion people, would'nt you be a little nervous? Take Teddy Roosevelt's words to heart "Walk softly and pack a BIG, BIG stick"

I think the war with China will be a cold war and an economic war, the cold war we can hold our own in, the economic war I'm not so sure about. if we're going to have China produce everything for us and then borrow the money from them to buy it how can we win?

The situation in the middle east will turn like the one we had in Nam and Korea, it would have been easy just to take out North Korea and North Vietnam but we knew that wasn't an option. hello Iran , this may be the same thing. China and Russia don't like Israel and never have, another reason to push for an end to the hostility between them and the rest of the region while we still have the upper hand.

One thing you guys are forgetting. With out us China aint got #####. Wealth is the absolute best thing that could happen for us with China. It brings them closer to Democracy. We are winning aginst communism here guys. Look at the larger picture.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

The 19th century belonged to Great Britain, The 20th Century belonged to America and the 21st Century will belong to China.

I don't see any other outcome other then China will dominate the globe in the near future.

Nemont

The sky is falling................the sky is falling...........
Give me a break.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

The sky isn't falling but it's getting cloudy, what makes you think the world will stop turning if the US isn't the biggest hog at the trough? China will dominate the world, this isn't the end but it will require adjustments, change is coming so what can we do to better cope is the question.

I expect negativity from you Dude. Where I am at the sky is clear, life is good.
Why are you so down on your own country all the time Dude.
I think this country copes better than any in history. Allways have allways will. Its what makes us great Dude. This is the country of change. Changing the world every day.
China will never rule the world until they release their citizens from comunisim. Remember with out us they fall inside a day or two.

---Theodore Roosevelt,

You confuse negativity with realism, where do I ever say this country sucks? I'm saying we have some changes ahead and adjustments to make, maybe we can help our situation with some planning. in my line of work sheer optimism and denial don't cut it, I look at the world the same way. you can't fix a problem you refuse to see, just saying we're great and the world will bow to us won't get us anywhere. they're catching up and some experts say they'll pass us, just the facts, ignore them if you wish.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom