China drilling for oil here!

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-08 AT 07:29PM (MST)[p]
Has anybody heard that China is drilling for oil 50 miles off the coast of Florida!

And they're drillin horizontally towards the USA!

You know when crap like the gas prices get outta control over in Europe, people riot!

I've been noticing a 20 to 30% jump in building material also, I'm on the last leg of a 3 month job and I've spent $1,100 dollars more then I bid for materials, due to this fuel issue...

Environmentalist are gonna run us into the poor house!....

We need to learn from them, when they see something they don't like they just file a law suite against the Feds and that gets their attention to there cause, but who's fighting for us???.

I'm so Friggin sick of this stuff!

what happened to "We The People"

Alaska's Suing the Feds over the polar bear B.S!

WELL Manny!!!

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT OFF THE SHORE OF FLORIDA!!!

BUT I DO KNOW THIS!!!

A COUPLE YEARS AGO THEY WERE GONNA BUILD THIS HUGE MAN CAMP OUT NEAR BONANZA!!!

HAVE ABOUT 5 THOUSAND CHINAMEN COME IN & START DRILLING WELLS LEFT & RIGHT!!!

THEY SHUT THEIR ASSES DOWN!!!

DON'T KNOW WHO SHUT THEM DOWN???

BUT SOMEBODY DID!!!

I GUESS IT HAPPENS WHEN THE NEED FOR MANY MANY RIGS ARE NEEDED???

I'M SICK OF THIS "BUILT IN CHINA" BULLCRAP!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

yah no, I don't know whats up with all this Chinese goods we get here in the US latly, but from now on I ask where my wife's meds are shipped in from!

and when i remember, I L@@K at all labels!...

You aint see nuttin yet...

Retail Buyers / importers that have made their purchases for the fall market, ie: Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween + all normal "daily" use items (shampoo, toothpaste) have about a 8 month lead time to buy and get stuff shipped here so it can be in stores.

Those retailers have already bought and paid 20-30% more for items than last year. The sticker shock wont hit the average joe american until this fall. We are on the leading edge of the greatest inflationary jump in history. Hopefully everyone has their "ducks in a row" and can weather the next 10 years while we try and dig out of this hole...

-DallanC

AND THANKS LITTLE George!!!

YOU'VE SIT BACK AND DIDN'T DO JACK!!!

AT LEAST SLICK "HOSEM" WILLY DONE JILL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

"Has anybody heard that China is drilling for oil 50 miles off the coast of Florida!

And they're drillin horizontally towards the USA!"

If that's true, it's OK with the greenies. It's Communist China after all.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom