child abuse part II

feddoc

Long Time Member
Anyway, my nephew was abused physically, again. Only this time there are cuts and bruises given him by the BF of his womb owner. CPS worker noticed it...maybe this time the judge won't let things slip by as he did during the child abuse issue put upon his little sister. The first time it (he held the boys head under water) was explained away by saying he was just rinsing shampoo of the kids head. This most recent abuse will be the 5th time CPS has investitaged.

The only abuse I am aware of involving the young girl was brought to the attention of the court system by the same CPS worker when she found that the same womb owner allowed her brother (who wants to be a girl) to pose a sex toy in front of my 6 year old niece and post the picture on facebook.

That entire family should have been neutered long ago.

Almost time to get a posse together and mount up... I freaking hate child abusers.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom