Chicks n Ammo

4af26278695ab197.jpg

Well being the pleasant and respectful bastard that I am, I could never talk about another mans ole lady so I won't...BUT...seriously isn't that the same lil black dress you showed up wearing to go hunting in the other day?? Keep up next time old man!! LMAO jk :p

~Z~

well i thought that i could kill the deer by making em drop dead from laughing but nope, didnt work. next time ill get heels!

Sexy!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Hey tabby, we put a hurtin on those Colorado muleys, finished up two days early........pics pending!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Slam, I never doubted you guys, but next year its the wifes turn so do what ya gotta do! Lol ps I saw stinkys buck, can't wait to see the rest.

Lets see some more pictures.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

ok I will post one.
4af3d5ef31043993.jpg

mmmm mmmm mmmm. that girl is hotter than the drippins of moleten polyester fabric from aunt jeraldine's bell bottoms following the ground bloom disaster on july 4 of 72.

VJ
49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom