Chevy Sucks!

J

jazzbearhunter

I bought a 2003 Chevy Impala and it broke down on me... AGAIN. The paint is starting to chip, and it's gutless. I've already spent $1200 in repairs, and I've only had it for 3 years! I'm to the point where I want to gut it, and sell it for parts (but who would really want them?!?!?!?!) to buy the new Ford Fusion. I'm just glad I didn't waste the money on the plastic piece they call the Chevy "Avalanche".

It's called what goes around comes around! After all, you did post your buddies shed honey hole on the world wide web didn't you?

Yeah... That jerk didn't pay me for the 4 wheeler... But at least I got his girl pregnant! Stupid Mike!

WHY ANYBODY WOULD EVEN CONSIDER ONE OF THE OLDER BUTT ####IN IMPALAS DESERVE ALL THE PLASTIC TRASH THEY RECEIVE!!!

THE NEW ONES ARE PROBABLY A LITTLE BETTER???

MIGHT BE THE PERFECT CAR FOR jazzhunter THOUGH???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHY THE HELL YOU'D BUY A FALL APART THROW-AWAY POS TO START WITH???

Ill bet my Abalanche has went more places than most four wheelers and put to the test of hell. Go buy another Impala and throw a match in the gas tank after you fill it up

Now, Now Rammu... You don't need to get upset at me that you wasted your money on an avalanche. I understand your pain... I was the one who bought the impala!

Also, Rammu, I don't know who makes the "Abalanche" but as soon as I find out, I'll make sure I stay FAR AWAY from it! I do know of a company who makes the "Avalanche" but I guess the Abalanche is the newer (more plastic) model.

Avalanches are cute little truck thingys all the soccer moms drive their kids around in where I live. Oh, I guess they are good for hauling groceries in with that big 3 foot bed they have ;) Sorry to the Cheby owners.

How to make an Avalance look good just ask Rimrock

469a46d87611b013.jpg

Rutnbuck

WTF???

WTF???

A HUNTING TRUCK WE CAN'T SCRATCH???

SHIMS IN BETWEEN THE HORNS & THE BLACK PLASTIC???

NOT A FRICKEN SPECK OF BLOOD ON THAT CHEVY!!!

WTF???

WELL Rut???

I THOUGHT YOU HAD TAUGHT HIM BETTER THAN THAT???

THE SCULL WRAPPED UP SO NO BLOOD CAN OOZ ONTO THE NEW PAINT???

WTF???

DID RIM GET ANY BLOOD ON HIS HANDS Rut???

JUST RAZZIN RIMROCK!!!

SOMEBODY'S GOT TO & I'M ALREADY GETTING BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING AROUND HERE ANYWAY!!!

OH AND BY THE WAY,NICE TRUCK,I MEAN NICE BULL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! ((( }> }> }> !!! )))

RE: WTF???

See after Rim grabbed a hold of the elks pecker he went into shock. So I had to clean the elk. No blood on Rims hand.

I'M A WONDERING IF YOU GUYS TOLD MS. RIMROCK YOU WERE GOING HUNTING???

NO EVIDENCE ON RIMROCKS HANDS AND DAMN SURE NO EVIDENCE ON THAT RIG OTHER THAN THE RACK THAT COULD BE QUICKLY REMOVED!!!

JUST RAZZIN YOU RIM!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Bessey:: Well the nice thing about havnig a small bed,it makes the rack look bigger,made me drag the rear bumper all the way home...
(( blood?)) the thing was so damn full of holes: by the time we hiked staight up hill a mile to where I dropped it ( damn that was along shot for a AR-15 ) we couldn't get a drop of blood out of it..{and bobcat, as always just stepping on your tail } :) :)...RIMROCK

Well! I take exception with the Chevy issue. I bought the 1st Chevy LUV 4X4 in Iron County; I think it was 1980, right off the truck. Just Luv'ed that little truck until it dang near ripped my little finger off going down a rough road.... got stuck in the steering wheel!! That's when I realized it was a "CONSPIRECY" the Japs were trying to break our trigger fingers and just got it backwards as usual. Luckily my middle finger survived and am still able to signal my intentions years later to any Oriental person I see.

Post script: My wife still won't let me drive her Mitsubishi Outlander!

RUS

BUT RUS!!!

THATS BECAUSE YOU WON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!!!

YOU WON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE WIFE SAYS!!!

AND YOU WON'T DO WHAT THE OUTLANDER SAYS!!!

DAMN!!!

YOU'RE BULLHEADED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom