checking for draw opportunities

muzz

Long Time Member
Is there a website I can go to, to check my chances for drawing ? I used to have something on my old phone but I don't know wth it was. opportunities

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-14 AT 09:08PM (MST)[p]thank you, is there one that don't charge?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Hey muzz!

There Ain't nothing Free in Life anymore!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Yep... once word gets out you can make money on something, it is no longer free. The basic data the services use is available on the individual state websites. You just have to figure out where it is and how to interpret it. True draw odds are sometimes a guess, NV and AZ nonresident in particular, and they usually don't tell you that. Good luck!

If you are looking for utah options just go to the utah dwr website and look at the drawing odds, that is free

Looks like a great site if you just want points only. However, at this time, you are still looking at 2013 data. and all it tells you is how many points it took.

Hunterstrailhead gives you so much more info and has the 2014 data. Not only the pref points required, but data for the last few years, how many applied, success rates, etc.

It is well worth the $25 price tag. He gave it away the first couple of years, but now it is pay as you go. Seems fair.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Thanks!! That's the one I have been looking for

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom