CHECK YOUR BUNS!!!

B

bobcatbess

HOW BOUT IT KALI-CAT???

WTF HAPPENED???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hey yeah! What DID happen to that thread? I posted to it this morning and there wasn't anything offensive on it. I don't remember seeing it on here today at all after that either. I know we're not supposed to ask, but really...what DID happen to it to get the WHOLE thing nuked??

Wherever there is a nuked thread you will always find Bessy and Triple K. What did you guys post now that I missed??? :)

>Wherever there is a nuked thread
>you will always find Bessy
>and Triple K. What did
>you guys post now that
>I missed??? :)

LOL Bud! Seriously though...it was nothing that I saw. Bess found a flea in his burger bun package so then BeanMan told us some other gross bread factory truths, there were a few "ewwwww" posts and then it was POOFED. BFE maybe??? lol I'm thinkin' maybe so.

Bessy,

This is just one big conspiracy! I am thinking there is a
moderator on here that is either a wheat farmer or perhaps
works for wonder bread???

Maybe they just don't like the the word "matted"??? I can't
really figure it out.

Orrrr, maybe badge boy was reading this when he was eating
a ham samich while eating those friggen catchup flavored
Canadian potato chips???

The only bobcat who can't believe a "flea" related post got
NUKED!!!!!!

Bessy,

BTW, is it spelled:

CATchup
CATsup
ORRRRRRRRR
Ketchup????

The only bobcat suggesting MM add "spellcheck" for GED
graduates!!!!!!

Must of missed it. But I did bye a chicken the other day and it had a broken leg. Now what? Not sure what to think. What would you do?

Rutnbuck

HEY KALI-CAT!!!

MUST OF BEEN 'WONDER' BREAD???

YOU EVER 'WONDER' WHATS IN THE PACKAGE???

ITS CATS-UP!!!

YA!!!

SOMEBODY WAS PROBABLY EATING THEIR SAMICH & ABOUT LOST THEIR COOKIES!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I still think it's hilarious that, of all people, Bobcat found a flea in his burger buns. LOL That's just funny to me.

SO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY TTK???

WELL I GETS HOME IN JUST ENOUGH TIME TO GO HUNTING!!!

I SLIP INTO MY CAMO!!!

I NO MORE THAN PULLS MY CAMO PANTS UP!!!

AND I FEEL SOMETHING CRAWLING AROUND DOWNTOWN!!!

THE PANTS CAME OFF AT MACH 9!!!

A FRICKEN SCORPION ABOUT TO STING ME ON THE THING!!!

I TOOK CARE OF THAT SUM BEACH!!!

MAN I FEEL LUCKY!!!

HOW BOUT IT TEE-TEE-K???

YOU EVER BEEN IN THAT SITUATION???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

RE: SO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY TTK???

Bessy,

Mannnnn thats bad!!! My wife just says she has a headache!!!!

The only bobcat hoping his "thing" never receives a "sting"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-07 AT 10:20PM (MST)[p]Yes I DO think it's FUNNY, Bobcat! lol

And no, I've never nearly been stung on my thing by a scorpion that was hiding in my drawers. LOL "the thing" Hilarious.

Glad you took care of biz on that scorpion though. Wouldn't want it to get out of Altamont and make its way over here and hide out in my pants.

Roy sent me a huge-ass cockroach in the mail from Florida once though. Good thing it was dead when it got to me. That thing was CREEPY. I kept it for years...it "lived" in this plant I had...freaked people out all the time.

YA!!!

I'VE GOT THIS LITTLE BASTARD IN AN ENVELOPE!!!

JUST WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO CALL ME ON IT & I'LL ADD A STAMP & SEND IT TO THEM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

So, did you contact the company who made the buns then?

SUE THEM! Sue them because it was traumatic or something like that. lol

WELL DON'T START SCRATCHIN!!!

IT'LL JUST ESCALATE!!!

THANKS FOR SUGGESTING IT!!!

IF I SUE???

WHATS IT WORTH???

I NEED ENOUGH TO HUNT & FISH THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

8 LIVES ARE GONE NOW!!!

ITS GETTING CLOSE I CAN TELL!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Just checked my BUN'S & now my head is stuck. Oh! Well! the people at work expect it. (What the hell is that? must be a fleas probiscus)

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom