CHECK THIS OUT ocho!!!

I have a hard time accepting the fact that the guy was arrested for murder when all evidence pointed clearly at a self defense justifiable shooting while being attacked with a deadly weapon.
I would be asking my trial attorney if he would like me again for a client on a civil law suit case for false arrest.

RELH

Tristate spending tax payer money is very small potatoes compared to a citizen being falsely arrested and even tried in court when everything points to legal justified homicide.
If it was your butt arrested, we know darn well that spending tax payer dollars would be the last thing on your mind. We are getting too many Soros backed liberal D.A.'s that do not believe a citizen has the right to use a firearm in a self defense incident. That should worry you far more then tax payer dollars.
RELH

Tristate spending tax payer money is very small potatoes compared to a citizen being falsely arrested and even tried in court when everything points to legal justified homicide.
If it was your butt arrested, we know darn well that spending tax payer dollars would be the last thing on your mind. We are getting too many Soros backed liberal D.A.'s that do not believe a citizen has the right to use a firearm in a self defense incident. That should worry you far more then tax payer dollars.
RELH
I think you missed what I was saying Relh. No worries.

No I did not. Your priorities are screwed up compared to the normal American citizen.
RELH

I always love when someone else tells me what I'm thinking.
I took your original statement...."Spending that taxpayer money."....as meaning wasting taxpayer money prosecuting the guy, which I agree with.

I also agree with RELH. Spend taxpayer money suing the city or county for false arrest and prosecution.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom