Check out this Bad Boy

joesikora

Long Time Member
I don’t think I can get Mrs Sikora to buy this for me though!

IMG_1968.jpeg

IMG_1967.jpeg

IMG_1970.jpeg

IMG_1965.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

IMG_1972.jpeg

I texted the Guy No replay So it’s already Sold or it’s a Scammer LOL

Last edited:
Arctic Cat went out of business on their side by side units and you can’t even find an oil filters within a 100 miles of here now.

Buy a used one knowing that.

It’s just a hunch but something tells me you all don’t like Arctic Cat ATV’s! Call me Crazy! LOL!
In my neck of the woods Arctic Cats sell as good as Polaris. There’s a dealership close to me and they sell very well. Back in 2002 or 03 Bass Pro in St Charles MO started selling them and sold a ton of em. They couldn’t keep them in stock so I think that’s why it’s different here. The Polaris around here all had electrical problems and I mean all of them so when the word got out that killed they business around here anyway.

It’s just a hunch but something tells me you all don’t like Arctic Cat ATV’s! Call me Crazy! LOL!
In my neck of the woods Arctic Cats sell as good as Polaris. There’s a dealership close to me and they sell very well. Back in 2002 or 03 Bass Pro in St Charles MO started selling them and sold a ton of em. They couldn’t keep them in stock so I think that’s why it’s different here. The Polaris around here all had electrical problems and I mean all of them so when the word got out that killed they business around here anyway.
If Bass Pro sells them then there is your answer!!!

So you all are saying that you’re on the fence about Arctic Cat ATV’s? At first I thought you guys hated them but now I see your warning up to them Right? LOL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom