Cheated on ebay...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I bought a $175 Cabelas gift card on ebay two weeks ago. I paid $143.60 for it. Pretty good deal, eh? Not really cuz when I went to buy some stuff yesterday online, it rejected the card and told me it had already been used. I called Cabelas directly and they looked up the cards history. It had been bought fraudulently and the card was used on Nov 18th. I paid for the card on Nov 14th and received the cards info via email. I emailed the seller and told him he's responsible for getting me another $175 gift card and if I don't hear from him in the next couple days, I'll make a complaint to ebay. Anybody had this happen to them? What is the protocol? Should I wait to contact ebay...or do it now?

Just so you know, the seller is resaq. Don't buy from him. His name is Song Nguyen.

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

Don't delay contact ebay and I hope you used Paypal, if so contact them too. The seller needs to give you your money back. I would even call the police. I had to deal with something like this a few years ago, I hope you get it all worked out...

I work with a song Nguyen. He lives in north ogden Utah. Could this be the same guy? If so, I could pay him a visit for you.....I dont really care for the guy and would enjoy the visit}>

I did use Paypal so I'll contact them as well.

Steve

You gotta be sh!ittin' me, shootin! I don't know where he lives. Ask him if he sells stuff on ebay for me. How many guys are named that? Let me know. Thanks.

Steve

Definately file a complaint with eBay and Paypal! A couple years ago myself and about 20 other people got stiffed by a guy that had a flyshop in Oregon and tried to sneak out of business. It took a month or so, but I got my money back. The guy didn't even have one negative feedback, so go figure.

I got cheated before on ebay an I immediately contacted ebay and paypal. They took care of the issue in short order and I was refunded my money.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Ummm... I may as well be the first to ask...

Who the Fug buys a Cabalas card on ebay for 80% of full value from a dude named SongTyneIFkU and doesn't figure they're gonna take it in the ass?

Wiz I got some ocean front property in Nevada I'd like to sell you.

I didn't know the guys name was Song Nyugen or I wouldnt have bought it! :)

Steve

Wiz just put those gift cards in your wifes car. Next time it gets stolen claim it on your insurance!!!

Gawd do I have to think of everything? :):) Just razzin ya Wiz!!!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Horn do you have any pictures I may be interested?

So I just try to open a case with ebay and they say the item may still be on its way! The guys smart cuz he put a shipping date of "by Dec 15". I can't even open a MF'in case until then! What a joke. Shootinfool...if you find him, I'll pay you $143.60 to beat the sh!t out of this douche!!

Make sure it is the same guy though or it could get messy for you. :)

Steve

>You gotta be sh!ittin' me, shootin!
>I don't know where he
>lives. Ask him if he
>sells stuff on ebay for
>me. How many guys are
>named that? Let me know.
>Thanks.

Nguyen is one of the most common Vietnamese surnames. It is like Johnson or Smith. Song is a common first name, like John or Bill. Probably only one or two hundred thousand in Kali alone.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Thanks Debbie Downer...I mean ROY!

Steve

Check with Ransom.. I think Song Nguyen is his cousin.
'
Slick"

The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

dont wait, act now cause it could take ebay a few days to get on the case with the busy holidays........hope you get your $$$$ back

>Ummm... I may as well be
>the first to ask...
>
>Who the Fug buys a Cabalas
>card on ebay for 80%
>of full value from a
>dude named SongTyneIFkU and doesn't
>figure they're gonna take it
>in the ass?
>
>Wiz I got some ocean front
>property in Nevada I'd like
>to sell you.

Thats pretty much what I was going t post...

Maybe he is related to the guy who stole your car.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Wisz! Pull your head out! Its costing you a lot of money lately!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I see a new addition to wiz's signature coming up! LOL.

I think you better try to escape that black cloud over your head wiz.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Wiz...your money is already back in VietNam support his family over there.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

The Price per pound of that Vernon/Book Cliffs Pisscutter just went up & you don't even have the Permit yet:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

And one more thing:

Ms Wisz could'of had this but Oh Hell No,you were too busy saving money:D

4165wisz.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-11 AT 10:13AM (MST)[p]

Geez, I just located the item you bought (above link). Did you really buy something from a dude in Vietnam that had no other listings and NO feedback from previous sales???????????

You are covered via Paypal. Go to the link below to start the process. BE SURE TO SAVE any emails from the seller. You need to make clear you HAVE already received the item as outlined in the listing, i.e. via email. And that the item is not as described but instead fraudulent.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/m...nt&content_ID=security/online_security_center

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

I had no idea you are able to see where the seller is from. Vietnam? Really? Ebay allowed me to open a case and PayPal said I couldn't because I had already opened one with ebay. I have until Dec 3rd to wait for this guy to respond and if he doesn't then I contact ebay customer service to advance the case. I guess I'm getting paid back for some of the bad sh!t I did as a young adult. :)

BESS- I'm not letting my wife know the extent of this because I'm getting enough grief from the guys on MM? Imagine what SHE'D say! I'd never hear the end of it. A stolen car AND cheated on ebay from a guy who lives in Vietnam and is selling discount Cabelas Gift Cards? Ya....I think she's got plenty of ammo.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-11 AT 11:32AM (MST)[p]If you look at the upper right of the listing under SELLER INFO, you will see the pertinent information for the seller, including where they live, other listings and most important of all, the feedback for previous sales.

Reason for not opening two cases: Ebay owns Paypal. So you will get your money back regardless of where you seek resolution.

Good Luck!

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

You guys are being a little harsh on Whizzer. It's not like he trusted just anyone. The guy gave a guarantee. That's almost as good as an IOU....better than cash in most cases.

8107wiz.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

GOOD GAWD Wizs!
SWEET GEEZUS Wisz!
Absolutely "0" FRICKEN FEEDBACK!
Viet-FRICKEN-Nam!
A name like 'resaq'
Oh He's gonna Re-Sack you alright!
Do You know a Viet-Nam Cabelas card is only worth 40% of it's value here?
I'm tellin Ya,I'd of lots rather seen Ms Wisz in some Leather than this!

Ill check on monday if this is the same guy. It would be an awsome coincidence if it is him though. Whoever it was that said that the name is a very common one in cali may be right....this guy moved here from cali a while ago. I wouldnt charge to rough this guy up though, he is an A-hole to everyone and fits that stereotype to a T.

Wiz
Here your sign. LOL
I have a shark bite suit for sale Cheap.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

You know Song sounds like it could be a chicks name?!?

What were you REALLY trying to buy Wiz????

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

viet-nam isnt that where badlands get thier packes made. may be they could find him for you?

Yeah wasn't he the guy that lived down the street from clint eastwood in gran torino? No I wouldn't trust him.

Be careful of any solicitations that come from ebay Whiz. The last one got you into some serious trouble. Started with psst...hey mister, would you like to see my sister...she is a virgin. Hey mister, would you like to see my mother? ....she is a virgin too.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ok, ok....the ebay thing has just been cleared up. Old Song came through with a valid gift card. I just got done buying my daughter a new Carhartt jacket, me a pair of Coldgear bottoms, and a fleece beenie. Free shipping to boot, b!tches!! Now who's laughing......

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

>Ok, ok....the ebay thing has just
>been cleared up. Old Song
>came through with a valid
>gift card. I just got
>done buying my daughter a
>new Carhartt jacket, me a
>pair of Coldgear bottoms, and
>a fleece beenie. Free shipping
>to boot, b!tches!! Now who's
>laughing......
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

How much longer before the use of that gift card is linked to a string of armed robberies and two homocides in Kansas? Nah...what are the chances. ;)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

wis. been rough weekend. thanks for the laugh.and to tkink you saved how much/?.price less.......

You guys are great. A long day and I get to end it laughing like I haven't laughed in a long time. Priceless! Thanks Wiz

I was only kidding......that didn't really happen. How dumb do you think I'd have to be to do THAT?!

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

>I was only kidding......that didn't really
>happen. How dumb do you
>think I'd have to be
>to do THAT?!
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Maybe so Whizzer but if you get a line on a good deal of a Bosch dishwasher, give me a call before you commit to anything will ya. Long story.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You don't have to be dumb, it happens to the best.

I won't even go to ebay after someone tried to hack my paypal account about 7 years ago.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Whiz,

Did you ever call love lines with a question about a bad infection...for a friend of course...after your friend hit a questionable target?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey Wisz?

Does this make you a POWER BUYER?

Many times.....I had Dr. Drew's home number. :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

You know what else I hate ? Being cheated on Ebay.

We should start a post.

I'll be the first to post. Utah's Deer decline is strictly due to piss poor management.

And Stick Flippers !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom