Cheap trail camera help!

elks96

Long Time Member
For years now I have left my camp set up on the mountain with out ever having an issue. Every year I wonder if it will be the year someone decides to help themselves. To get in my camp there is only one way in and out. My thought is to set up some cameras to help monitor who comes and goes...

I am usually up there Thursdays, Friday sat nights and go up on Tuesdays to check it.etc...

But I would like to have a little back up I case someone gets stupid. All I would need is the ability to lic plates ec.

You can get Primos 35's with the tree mount and cable lock for $102.00 with Prime 2 day delivery....my 3rd one..

Are you on Public ground or private up there?

Robb

+1 of the Primos 35's. They are a cheap option that works well. I have been running a few for a couple years now.

I think Camofire had some stealth cam core's that came with batteries and an SD card for like $65 or something crazy cheap. For a cheap camera I think they work good enough

Big 5 had some tascos for 35 bucks i saw this weekend. 3 mp. Dont know if they are any good, but probably do the job.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom