Chatzy

rugarm77

So I go away for a couple of months from the chatzy and it goes to chit? LMAO!!!! You all find a new place and ditch me??

Its too tough to read streaming chat on a little phone screen.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>Is the chatzy the new name
>for founders secret clubhouse?
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

OUCH!!! DAMN YOU FOUNDER I WILL NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN!!!!

86 want to go hiking this spring?

Cupsy will probably be in there a lot now...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I forgot about the chatroom a couple years ago and after looking at this I searched for the chat link but where has it gone??

>
>86 want to go hiking this
>spring?

LMAO,

Hey Justr, does this rag smell like chloraform to you?

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Check in around 1:00AM, 2:00AM, 3:00AM you get the idea and BESSY will be there.....LMAO

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

PC!

It wasn't that CUPSY didn't like you!

It was because you couldn't handle CUPSY'S vocabulary,LMMFAO!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

haha. I know it blew me away. There were gals in there. Every other word started with "F". Didn't know it was a place to vent. Can I have another chance? I know all the words!! pc

>haha. I know it blew me
>away. There were gals in
>there. Every other word started
>with "F". Didn't know it
>was a place to vent.
>Can I have another chance?
>I know all the words!!
> pc

D13'er : "Fu** NO!"

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Chatzy has standards that we have to up hold.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

NOBODY gets into Chatzy without my say-so. I'll need fabulous gifts for bribes before I'll even think about letting anyone else in. ;-)

Chatzy is like a Unicorn, except a unicorn only has one @sshole.. And chatzy has several.. Either way, neither of them exist..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

HF....Yes it is a Private Chat Room and a very rough interview is required just to be comsidered and then the GrandMaster has the say so. Once all that is done, then a secret ballot is done and all it takes is one Black Ball and the candidate is rejected or an onslaught of obscene language is used to drive the "proposed" member to run for his life. If a member is accepted, then he/she must obey all commands or is tosssed out and the worst thing you can do is object or "ASK WHY I WAS BUTTED OUT".....THE GRANDMASTER GOES BERSERK.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>So what your sayin is its
>a lot like Rug's secret
>clubhouse .

Kinda, except there are no homos.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>>So what your sayin is its
>>a lot like Rug's secret
>>clubhouse .
>
>Kinda, except there are no homos.
>
>
>
LMFAO!!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Foundation glad to see your hard at work, canyons must be slow? lol.

btw East Canyon was perfect today, not counting the two Lucky Craft's I lost. Good time trolling!!!! We were the only boat out!!

Ya very slow an quiet . You got me curious about the road to East Canyon . I opened the gate , and soon saw that I was going to need a snowmobile to make it past the switchbacks . Maybe it will open around August . LOL

Lucky dawg , fishin on tuesday , that aint right .

>Foundation glad to see your hard
>at work, canyons must be
>slow? lol.
>
>btw East Canyon was perfect today,
>not counting the two Lucky
>Craft's I lost. Good time
>trolling!!!! We were the only
>boat out!!

Don't you have some nuts to rub heads to count?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom