Chatroom SUCKED tonight!!!!!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
You know, last night in the chatroom was a LOT of fun. There were about 8 or 9 of us in there that all had a good time and laughed until 2 am. Then some posts got a little out of control today.....then everyone had to come in and start crap in there tonight!! It got STUPID and as bad as some threads get!

Why do stupid 8th grade ANTICS have to always ruin a good thing!!!! I guess I will wait until everyone forgets about the chatroom again and then go back.

lmao. its mellowed out....just abit though.lol

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Common FLEH, everyone takes themselves a bit too seriously don't ya think?

RUS

>Common FLEH, everyone takes themselves a
>bit too seriously don't ya
>think?
>
>RUS

I dont think so.......I just had fun the other night and then tonight EVERYONE was a little too serious. So I left for a few hours and got some work done. I just hate the bickering all the time!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-07 AT 01:08AM (MST)[p]yah! we need to use our real MM names so we know who's who and show some control and respect before the plug gets pulled..right now its like a free for all!
but I like to chat and feels like sitting at a camp fire!
"til the crap starts"
rm

I DO USE MY REAL NAME JACKMASTER!!!

THERE ALOT OF IMPOSTERS & IMPERSONATORS!!!

REMEMBER:THERE IS ONLY ONE REAL bobcat!!!

I ABOUT LOST IT WHEN YOU KEPT POSTING:"GLAD TO SEE EVERYBODY IS BEING FRIENDLY"!!!

THEY SAID THE WARDEN & RUS WAS GOING AT IT BEFORE I GOT IN THERE???

EASY FLEH!!!

JENN WAS TIRED FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!

SHE'LL BE RESTED UP FOR TONIGHT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I must have missed all the excitement, what happened? Somebody misbehave or something?

NotRansom

>What da'matter, TTK didn't dole out
>a sex-ed lesson , now
>everyones upset ???
>
>:-(

LOL For the record...there really wasn't that much stuff going on in the chatroom on Tuesday night. We were joking around about sex and boobs a few times...but it wasn't something that was THAT bad. Really. I've seen the forum get MUCH worse than anything ever did in the chatroom.

And noone was being mean about anyone else either. No free for all...nothing like that.

I couldn't even get in there last night for a while then when I did everything crashed. I did hear I may want to kick Gila's butt over something he posted here on th Campfire forum though. LOL If anyone would care to give me the details, I'd appreciate it.

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

For the record TTK, your not authorized to chat bout boobies outside of my presence.
Please make a note of that in the future. :)
Also, Maybe you should be the mod. in the chatroom, that way you could make sure no similar discussions evolve until I'm there.
This should clear out some of the riff/raff that would normally be up all night talking on 1(900) numbers.

>>What da'matter, TTK didn't dole out
>>a sex-ed lesson , now
>>everyones upset ???
>>
>>:-(
>
>LOL For the record...there really wasn't
>that much stuff going on
>in the chatroom on Tuesday
>night. We were joking
>around about sex and boobs
>a few times...but it wasn't
>something that was THAT bad.
> Really. I've seen
>the forum get MUCH worse
>than anything ever did in
>the chatroom.
>
>And noone was being mean about
>anyone else either. No
>free for all...nothing like that.
>
>
>I couldn't even get in there
>last night for a while
>then when I did everything
>crashed. I did hear
>I may want to kick
>Gila's butt over something he
>posted here on th Campfire
>forum though. LOL
>If anyone would care to
>give me the details, I'd
>appreciate it.
>
>Jenn
>"Behind every great man is a
>great woman...and behind every great
>woman is some guy staring
>at her butt!"

see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!

Sgt. Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-07 AT 02:47PM (MST)[p]>I really like boobs

as was my comment in the chatroom... "What guy doesn't?" lol

OK, everyone has taken this thread wrong!

The night before, there was just a few people in there talking about LOTS of stuff. It was not just Jenn telling stories all the time, it was lots of stories with lots of people! It was just fun. Then some threads got started about our night, with most of them really funny!! It was a lot of fun! Then..........last night there was a TON of people in there because some of the threads....when I went in there it was just a bunch of arguing! Nothing bad.....I just wasnt interested in all the fighting.....

Maybe I should not have posted this thread and it just would have gone away.......

And I agree...............Jenn should be the MOD for the chatroom.........whoooo hooooooo

Round two tonight as some jerk posted pictures of NV with a dead bobcat. Check Nv's Photos at Gen. Hunting.

hahahaha, oh yea, it going to go again tonight then.....Not sure if I can make it though. Just got back from Phoenix and have to go to Xmas party with the wife :(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom