Chat Room

B

BigBucksNBulls

I was just wondering how we get into the Chat Room? I can't find it. Unless there isn't one anymore?

Oh it's there alright, but it's a dungeon full of scary monsters every night. Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I keep wonderin if anyone is gonna invite me into that sob i think id be good feed for a couple of those nasty monsters in there ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-08 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]

If that POS doesn't start working better you can have my spot....I think that tightwad founder needs to step up and get us a good one again......

JB

Everybody in the state knows every one of my honey holes...What else?

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

I've been looking for it, where is it? Or do you have to be a special member to go there?

And there is a height requirement!

P.S. why would you wanna go there? JB is an onery SOB

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

Yes, you apparently have to be special to go there. If you ain't invited then you ain't $hit. :) Guess I ain't $hit either.

dont feel to bad boys i think i had my pass revoked cause i havent been able to get in for a month

Just Living The Dream

haha... you guys crack me up! But seriously... i want to know how to get in.

I love watching people fight over the internet... its funny.

No fighting in there allowed, automatic rejected from room. Dr. Jenn does not allowed any trouble makers in there.

Brian

YA!!!

YOU GOTTA WATCH PUNK TOO!!!

HE ENTERS THE CHAT WITH A DWR TUDE!!!

THEN TELLS US THE PORCUPINES ARE COMPETING WITH THE LIONS FOR THEIR NEXT MEAL!!!

JUST RAZZIN YA PUNK,YOU KNOW I AM!!!

WHATS BAD IS THEM BOYS IN THE CHAT KEEP ENTAGINIZING THE OLE cat & MAKING HIM SAY THINGS HE NORMALLY WOULDN'T SAY!!!

THERE WAS A FLOCK OF CHATSTERS THAT SHOWED UP LAST NIGHT!!!

MUST BE RANSOMS FAULT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

BigBucks...............27 responses and not one REAL answer.

Are we starting to get the picture?

You are only allowed in if you live in Utard and ........well never mind. The mods are in Utard also and I already been "spanked" twice this week.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-08 AT 05:41PM (MST)[p]Hey Bess, it's not just the porkies that take our deer on occasion, you gotta think about what them beavers do!!

It's not well documented, kinda like the porcupine ordeal, but the numbers are there!!

You saw that post of the tree falling on that pisscutter bull??

Well....that round thang atop my shoulders says beavers chew down trees and fall on our big game when they are least expecting it!!

Splain that one!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

OK PUNK!!!

I'M GONNA SPLAIN IT!!!

YA SEE!!!

OUR GOOD FRIEND Beefy HAD BEEN WATCHING THAT BULL FOR QUITE SOME TIME & HAD HIM PATTERNED!!!

SO HE STARTED CHIPPING AWAY AT THAT TREE LITTLE BY LITTLE,DAY BY DAY!!!

THEN WHEN HE'D CHIPPED AWAY ALL HE DARED!!!

HE TIED A STRING TO THE TOP OF THE TREE AND RUN 200 YARDS OF STRING UP THE HILL & WAITED TILL THE TIME WAS RIGHT!!!

LOOKED KINDA LIKE AN ACCIDENT DIDN'T IT???

YOU GOTTA WATCH Beefy!!!

HE'S SNEAKY!!!

EVEN HIS WIFE HAS A HARD TIME CATCHING HIM MAKING A SNEAK PEAK!!!

I SPLAINED IT PUNK!!!

AS LONG AS THE DWR THINKS IT WAS A BEAVER IT'LL BE OK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

It was very exciting in there this morning.....here's a sample..

kilowatt: new day
kilowatt: hell I figured someone would be on here at this time of morning
kilowatt: but guess not as it is only 5:38am in Utah
kilowatt: 4:38am here on the west coast
kilowatt: damn this site is working fine now
kilowatt: hit the enter tab and it posts like it should
kilowatt: I GOT IT FIGURED OUT NOW.......................
kilowatt: ONLY ONE PERSON AT A TIME CAN TYPE HERE
kilowatt: WITH NO ONE ELSE ABOARD.
kilowatt: EACH PERSON SLOWS DOWN THE SERVER..........lol
kilowatt: POS
kilowatt: Got to go, got a car show and swap meet this morning starting at 6AM here
kilowatt: and need to have my ass there by 5:30AM
kilowatt: while the rest of you are sleeping and dreaming of them BIG BUCKS.
kilowatt: OH Bessy, I'm selling those 97,000 mile tires at the car part swap meet this AM
kilowatt: $97.00 OBO you plick.........LOL
kilowatt from x.x.x.137 left the chat 4 hours ago

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-08 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]WEll i know where i was at 5:38am this morning.....

Just going to bed from a long party night at Punks house watching the Affliction fights, bon fire out back and sittin in the hot tub afterwards.

Did i mention i'm nursing a mai tai hangover???

Thank LESGO for talking me into making these on chatzy the other night, thank God for ibuprofen!!

BTW-
Thanx for splainin the beefy beaver trick, he IS a sly one! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom