Chat Room Pandemonium

E

EdleBrock

I believe I have located the answer as to why things in the Chat Room devolve into Pandemonium.

After much contemplation of being ground into a slurry and buried next to the MIA Raccoon I thought I would risk posting this.

You now have a bullseye on your forehead and Jenn has the gun.

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

LOL You're funny, Ed! I do like little kittens. They're so soft and furry.

LOL That's hilarious!

Seriously though....you guys can go in there and say all the nasty stuff you want. TEll the most racist and rankest jokes ever...Rackmaster can come in and talk about how he's got his cologne and boots on and how he's gonna go out on the town and "get some"...but I tell ONE funny story and all of a sudden I'm the sex-ed teacher. Geez!

You're just jealous cuz I'm popular, Ed. ;-) lol (now THAT sounds like a girl talking, huh?)

Jenn

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-07 AT 02:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-07 AT 02:28?PM (MST)

There's the answer, if you stuck with fluffy little kittens Bobcat wouldn't be getting tazed and thrown in the gray bar hotel...LOL

47604f7b25df88dd.jpg

edited to add the "LOL" before it's too late...

TripleK...Leave me out of your pathetic lame excuses because I have no limits and its expected of man to go out while single... although a married woman should be home bare foot pregnant with young ones hanging on her skirt... (you live 1200mi away so if you come after me I will get a good head start)...ohh and popular? How this? 1-888-hot-jenn!!!
(kid's under 18 ask your dad first)lol..what was that story I missed it..
rm

But I AM at home and barefoot, Rack. lol And you know I was rootin' for ya the other night w/your AquaVelva on and your permed mullet all fluffed and feathered. ;-)

1-888-HOT-JENN will soon start charging per story, too. So get our yer credit card, Rack! lol

Jenn

>
4760576a52736478.jpg

Nah...all in good fun, my friend! ;-) You'll know when I'm REALLY pissy.

>
476057a6546d6788.jpg

Do not underestimate the power of the DD's, nochawk. You are powerless against them.....

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Oh and BTW...the chatroom crashes alot and crashes this whole site. I'm sure Founder doesn't want his whole site crashing so that's probably why the chatroom is disabled at this time. (And it's probably a good thing. LOL)

ya you dont want to see Jenn pissy. But if you do just call her Jenny. Huh Jenny? :)

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

chat room is getting an upgrade...no more "s", "f", "p", "B" words, no more Redheaded Jew humpping jokes, or topics about evil wardens, jail, DD's and sheep stuck in the fence also shaving!
just hope it does not scare away the women...
rackmaster

WOW!!!

JACKMASTER & TUFF BUFF WITHOUT THE "F" BOMBS,"P" BOMBS AND NO MORE SHEEP!!!

WTF???

NIETHER ONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT A CONVERSATION!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I ALSO HEARD THEY'RE NOT GONNA LET YOU TALK TRASH BEHIND OTHERS BACKS!!!

WHAT YA GONNA DO NOW TUFF BUFF & JACKMASTER???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

JACKMASTER!!!

YOU ALSO USED THE "S" WORD SEVERAL TIMES LAST NIGHT!!!

I'LL LET EVERYBODY HERE AT MM KNOW WHEN YOU USE THE "S" WORD,THE WORD IS 'SHEEP' YOU PERVO!!!

WAITING FOR TUFF BUFF TO CHIME IN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-07 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]Dang cats, never get enough of fighting....dont you ever calm down, Bess?

Not trying to start anything more,you got your plate full. i was really just wondering if you ever come out of this (seeming)rage? i personally dont care.

I'M CALM!!!

I'M CALM!!!

I'M CALM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

So bess is your aim that bad that you swing at nv and hit a cop? Didnt you give timber alot of crap about his aim? Dadgun you had a 3 foot shot.

We better watch out.. here is Jen's next button...
47609bbf7a6b2081.jpg

and as for the Phone # 1-800-cal-jenn..its been changed to
47609bfc7bf07b59.jpg

And as for me...
47609c597e5954c5.jpg

NOW THE nochawk IS ON A ROLL!!!

POST # 22 IS GOOD!!!

BUT I THINK Beefy HAS THE COPYRIGHT TO THEM PICS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

EASY JACKMASTER!!!

YOU PERVO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Can't you boys behave for ONE day??? lol

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom