Charlie Sheen Dead at 45

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Just kidding.....but he did get fired today from his TV show Two and a Half Men. It's about time somebody stood up and did something about him being a complete douchebag!!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Unfortunately, all of his rant and rave will translate to HEAVY viewer interest in whatever he decides to do in the future.

Someone once stated that' "ANY publicity is GOOD publicity!"....this will be such a case.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Who is Charlie Sheen?

I saw something on TV about the guy but he seemed just like any other wacko nut job not worth giving the attention to that they so much want and crave.

From what i saw, the dude needs to go fishing for a month or so and get his life back together.

Joey

Joey- He does plenty of fishing. He has a healthy appetite for tuna....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Dancing with the Stars?

Steve

I heard he is going back to his real name Carlos Estevez. The government is going to bail him out, give him his kids back, help him sue CBS for firing him, have a parade in his honor and have a meet and greet with the Prez!!!! I think he is trying to play the disgruntled immigrant card, which may just work for him??? :)

Hey cj- I heard they were going to do a re-make of "The Breakfast Club". I think that would be pretty cool for Charlie Sheen to work with his hermano mexicano, Emilio. Charlie is a perfect fit for Johnny Benders part.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 08:37PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 08:36?PM (MST)

I'm in!! I hope they put together the old cast from "Men at Work" for a sequel too!!! Maybe Crosman will give him a "frontman" position pushing their air rifles?? I think he could give Micheal Waddell a run for his money!!! On the breakfast club note, he would take that part to a whole new level with "tiger blood dripping from his fangs"!! LOL WTF!!

I heard he committed suicide.....cocaine overdose.
He used enough of it to kill "2 1/2 Men".....

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Good one, Don!

Steve

It was long overdue.. Sheen getting his spink slip. He had the world by the short hairs and it just wasn't enough.. The guy was getting close to 2 million a episode and all he could do was ##### about the billions he made for the network.. Guess I'm missing something here as I thought he was well paid.

I'm sure Martin Sheen is very proud of his son. He needs to slap that idiot upside his deranged head.

he starting to look like a crackhead.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom