Chargers vs Broncos

mlycrzy

Very Active Member
What is up with the Broncos? If they go into San Diego next week and get beat by Phyllis cry me a river I will go into hiding:) Come on Cutler, lets get it done.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

I like the Broncos and wish them the best but its almost poetic justice that it comes down to this game to determine who goes to the playoffs after that horrible blown call that cost the Chargers the game at the beginning of the year. If the call had ben right then the Chargers would have locked up a playoff berth today with their win and the Broncos would have been eliminated

Stay classy Utah!

After that embarrasing show of sportsmanship last year by Rivers, I'd like to see Cutler kick his azz. I like neither team though.

gonna be another piss poor game by the donkeys!
can you believe if the fish win next week its a worst to first season....with a rookie coach!
they won't make any impact but sill a noteworthy event!
rm

As a HUGE Bronco fan....I am very disappointed at the performance of that game yesterday!!!

I have thought for weeks, that if it came down to the final game down in SD that the Broncos would be DONE FOR!!! I am a HUGE fan, but I just dont think they have what it takes to finish a game when it is close. They are the second youngest team in the NFL right now and I think that good things are to come.....but I am not looking forward to Sunday in SD!!!!!!

That dang Cutler throws that ball like a missle fired from a F-18!! Problem is, he tends to over throw it out past his receivers wich ends up in either an incomplete pass or worse....an interception.

They better smoke the Chargers or i'm done wathing them for the year!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom