changing info on tags

nfh

Long Time Member
Ok I understand you can go back and change your tags up till june 3rd. so I have done my deer/elk and antelope. well my buddy wants me to change my antelope to his party number. so I got to where I can modify my application. but I don't see where I can modify to a party number.

So can I change it? or am I screwed? if Im screwed then oh well I will get over it in 2 seconds..

You can withdraw or make a modification like changing your unit number to the one your buddy wants you to until June 3. However, you can't join his party like you're talking about during the mod period and a NR also can't decide to go from one draw to another because of the difference in price between the regular and special price draws. I guess you're left with just changing your app to his unit number as a single on your own or just getting over it in 2 seconds, LOL!

That's what I thought. luckily we are in the same unit but with draw odds at 40% we just wanted to be in the same party. so I could draw and then his party may not or vise versa. or the party may draw and me to. we just wanted to all draw or not. but it is what it is now. if I don't draw then oh well

>Seems like you could all withdraw
>and then reapply as a
>group.

***That would be allowed for residents to do that if they could all do it today, which is the end of the resident application period for deer and antelope. They would get a refund of their license fee, minus the application fee, in a month or so after the draw is completed and would have to pay for the redo to start over, including the application fee again.

LAST EDITED ON May-31-14 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]Residents get until Monday, June 2, 12 midnight to apply.

>LAST EDITED ON May-31-14
>AT 10:12?AM (MST)

>
>Residents get until Monday, June 2,
>12 midnight to apply.

***Yep, being retired I didn't even realize today is a Saturday, so the deadline reverts to the next business day!

I thought about withdrawing and paying the $5 fee but as I said before I really don't care if I draw. August which is bowhunting season I am to busy doing dyno events and running the 1/4 mile then hopefully september I can find time to bowhunt for elk

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom