Changed my fav. Pres. Candidate

2lumpy

Long Time Member
I've been a Scott Walker fan, until this morning. Were the Presidential Election held today................I'd have to vote for Donald Trump. Never expected I'd do that, but after listening to his announcement to run, I'm voting for the guy, until somebody else demonstrates an equally passionate desire to re-build the country.

DC

Trump has a bad habit of making a ton of money for himself while he bankrupts every project he works on as well as everyone who deals with him.

Sorry 2lumpy, that self-serving plick isn't the guy for me.

Politics bring out the best and the worst in people and Trump doesn't have a "best" so we all know what we'll get.

Zeke

Can't speak to those accusations, haven't paid any attention to what he's done or how he's done it, cuz a couldn't stand looking or listening to the guy, until this morning.

When the CNN news readers all puked in their microphones, I knew I had to watch Trumps speech. (If CNN is vomiting on themselves, there has to be something worth looking into.) I can completely understand why they believe he's a Barnum Bailey Circus clown. Oh, how well I remember the day Ronald Reagan started his run for the Presidency. Same laughing vitriol from the same kind of media folks.

I've listened to all eleven "declaration to campaign "speeches" without and been impressed with their "lack of passion and go right straight at the left and the passive right" attitudes.

I have no idea how Trump will come out of the pack, truth is, most people don't see the world or think the way I think, so it's very unlikely that he'll rise to the top, but that doesn't stop me from hoping he will.

If a better, more passionate, patriotic, "Katie Bar The Door" republican enters the ring, I'm not above changing my mind. Trump could make the wrong turn during the campaign trail and get himself tossed on the trash pile, like so many others have in the past.

Right now, much to my surprise, Donald Trump takes top gun spot for me.

I would delight in watching Trump debate Ms. H. Rodham Clinton. I believe it would be spectacular.

DC

He just might "FIRE Her" LOL
Donald will help himself before he will help the people.
That just my thinking.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Lumpy Votes for Trumpy!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

It's what I want to hear, but I voted for the terminator twice and he was a joke, lets not forget Trump is a lot smarter than anything we have in the Whitehouse.

Maybe you all know more facts about Trump that I do. Actual knowledge or knowledge via here-say are of course very different, imo.

If you know he's, in fact, acquired his wealth illegally I'll ask the same question I always ask when someone claims that someone has gotten their wealth illegally.

That is: Why isn't he in jail?

He's not in jail because what he's done it apparently legal. Ethical by leftist standards, no. Ethical by American free enterprise standards, apparently so.

Do I automatically reject him as businessman, or a talking head, I did, until this morning. After listening to what he intends to do, he's my guy. Can he do what he say's he'll do, if he get's elected, maybe not, but I darn sure want a President that at least, on the front end, claims he's planning to try to fix the things I think need to be fixed. You surely don't expect a guy who hasn't got the guts to say he'll try, to ever actually do it once he's elected, or do you?

He's loud, he's passionate, he's determined, he'll fight, and he'll say what he thinks, with disregard for this damnable political correctness BS.

Trump doesn't need to be President. He doesn't care if he's rejected, he'll will say and do what he thinks is right and to hell with the political consequences. When was the last time a Presidential candidate could actually do that.

We'll see. I can tell you this, the opposition, from both parties, is not going to enjoy going up against this guy, from what I can tell.

At the very least, I'm now interested in watch the political news again.

DC

> It's what
>I want to hear, but
>I voted for the terminator
>twice and he was a
>joke,

lets not forget Trump
>is a lot smarter than
>anything we have in the
>Whitehouse.

I Agree!

But That wouldn't take much Neither!:D

Wow!

These are gonna be the Choices?

F'It!

I Ain't Voting again!

No way in Hell I'm gonna get part of the Blame for any of these JOKERS!

>> It's what
>>I want to hear, but
>>I voted for the terminator
>>twice and he was a
>>joke,
>
>
>lets not forget Trump
>>is a lot smarter than
>>anything we have in the
>>Whitehouse.
>
>I Agree!
>
>But That wouldn't take much Neither!:D
>
>
>Wow!
>
>These are gonna be the Choices?
>
>
>F'It!
>
>I Ain't Voting again!
>
>No way in Hell I'm gonna
>get part of the Blame
>for any of these JOKERS!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> We
>laugh, we cry, we love
>
> Go hard when the going's
>tough
> Push back, come push and
>shove
> Knock us down, we'll get
>back up again and again
>
>We are Members of the Huntin
>Crowd!
I think if all of them got in the White House, it could be good thing.

I really hope that we can come up with someone better than Trump!

Me thinks this thread should probably be in the political Forum.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-15 AT 09:57PM (MST)[p]We're in the doldrums Joey.

Any opinion, on any Forum, is a breath of air, during the hunt sucking heat of summer.

Course your right but just cuz your right don't mean Trump will loose.
;-)

Peace bud!

DC

A few thoughts I have.

We'll see how the next year goes. Right now I'd be willing to listen to him.

The career politicians we've had for the past 15 years are killing us. $18 trillion debt? I'm not even sure Trump knows how much money that is.

Trump is used to being a boss. That's different than being President. I'm not even sure he knows how government works. Does he know how Congress works? Or better yet, how Congress doesn't work?

I'd vote for him in a heart beat if we could give him a one year probation to see how he does. He might even resign before his year is up.

Eel

?We have allowed special interest groups ? hunters and ranchers ? to control and ?manage? wild animals for too long, and only in their selfish and narrow interests. Grizzlies, wolves and mountain lions, as well as coyotes, bobcats and smaller predators, must be valued and encouraged wherever possible.?

Trump definitely has an ego. Anyone who would think they can make a good president has an ego, so that's a wash. I own and have read at least three of Trumps books and I honestly think he would be able to turn this country around in a heartbeat. He would make a great president. I watched most of his announcement today, he's a straight-shooter and if he really wants the job, I think he would be a real threat to win.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-15 AT 05:23AM (MST)[p]Maybe if Trump became the Boss!

I'll Bet a lot of Money that is Wasted in this Country would find a way in to His Own Back Pocket!

I'd Give Him Credit if He stood up to Congress when making PISS POOR decisions and said:I'm the 'BOSS' & that BS Ain't Happening!

I'd also Bet He'd find out as President He Ain't got near the PULL He think's He'd have!

I cannot believe someone would vote for this self-centered plick.

Seriously?

He's the boss of the clown train right now that's for sure.

Why can't we get a decent candidate?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-15 AT 09:43AM (MST)[p]Hank, I'm all for a decent candidate! Not sure if your vision of "decent" is the same as mine but lets say it is. We've got some very serious issues in the country as well outside the country to address, that is if are let it drift as it has been for too many years. It going to to get extremely hard on all of us.

Chicken Little attitude. Maybe? Maybe not? The world has seen it before, many many times. The dirt if full of dead soldiers and innocent by standers that have paid the price of "drift and indifference". I've always believed it is a hell of a lot easier and less painful, for everyone, if you keep the chicken in the hen house, rather try to put her back in once she's out.

Who wants another 1890's or 1930's depression. Who wants another Civil War, Who want another World War. Who wants interest rates at 22% or at .005%. Who wants despots sucking out economy dry. Who wants crumbling cities, highways, bridges, military?

Not me.

If a guy or woman (I thought Margaret Thatcher was fantastic.) comes out of the system, that trumps Trump, I'll switch again. If one of the other Presidential candidates starts to articulate, with passion, and conviction, with fire and logic, like Trump did yesterday, I'll switch again. But so far........................milk toast!

I understand the concerns about Trump, I've seen business people, who wanted to be politicians, fall flat as political problem solvers, yet some businessmen have been very successful as politicians. Just because a guys makes a ton of money, is not a reason to believe he'll be a bad politician, for any more reason to think a poor man will, by nature, be a good politician. "IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE MAN/WOMAN"

Trumps has a huge ego.......................in my mind, that's a prerequisite. How many five hundred pound gorillas do you know that have likable personalities. Lets face it, most are nearly impossible to be around.

We need a roaring lion right now. We've got an army of people who are trying and have been trying to bring about change that I don't believe are in their own best interests, let alone yours and mine. Passiveness in leadership is not what I'm ever interested in, be it political or otherwise.

I doubt Trump can weather the election process, based on his brashness and the current attitude of political correctness, above everything else. However, from where I'm at presently, to hell with political correctness, I'm willing to see if there is any desire by the rest of the country to get the train back on track and political timidness is not going to do it for me right now.

DC

I thought I read somewhere that he is ANTI gun. Is that true? Has anyone read or heard that? If so, Hes a NO GO for me.

>
>I'd also Bet He'd find out
>as President He Ain't got
>near the PULL He think's
>He'd have!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>The sad fact is that they all will make promises that when elected they cannot keep.
>
>We elect Presidents not Dictators.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom