CHANGE OF NAME IN FNAWS

kilowatt

Just received my latest issue of what use to be the FNAWS aka Federation North American Sheep......they have now changed their name to "Wild Sheep Foundation" and new address is as follows: www.wildsheepfoundation.org

Also if you look at the story starting on page 86 titled THE GYPSY RAM, it is none other than one of our members here that know him and have seen his pictures I posted last year of him getting his GRAND SLAM RAM in Wyoming, it is about this Ram. The hunter is "dwalton" here. CONGRATS to you Dave on the fine article and story about the hunt last year.
Dave has moved back to his home state of WY leaving Nevada in the dust.

Brian

KW,

Thanks for the kind words. I sent you an e-mail of this year's hunts. Did you receive it?

As for the article, I haven't seen it yet. The issue hasn't hit the PO box. I am not too gung ho about the name change. Too much history with FNAWS to justify a name change, in my opinion.

>Just received my latest issue of
>what use to be the
>FNAWS aka Federation North American
>Sheep......they have now changed their
>name to "Wild Sheep Foundation"
>>Brian

Actually to pick knits Brian,
It used to be the Foundation for North American Wild Sheep.
Also because of the rift with the Grand Slam Club, they no longer refer to taking all 4 North American Wild Sheep as a "Grand Slam".
It is now a "CFNAWS",
A "Collection of Four North American Wild Sheep".

I was a member for many years back to when they had the old newsletter.

Great organization, but I kind of miss the old days.
Guess I'm just getting old.
HH

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-08 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]Dave,

Yes I did received the e-mail and pictures. Seems I even posted a picture of your sons Lope and Deer, I think I put it in the General Forum since both game were in the text. I just bumped it back to General Forum on the main page.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom