Challis, ID weather?

Tikka

Long Time Member
I will be in Challis on June 2nd. I will be hunting bear in Unit 27. I was wondering how the weather and snow pack is in this area? Any info. would be great.

greatbasin

Thanks for the links, there is still alot of snow around Challis.

I kind of figured that seem's how winter is still here in Utah.

We will be up there hunting end of May, coming home on the 1st of June is the plan. Good luck, hope we timed it right.

we were in that area last week and over around shoup still to early hope you guys have better luck

Had a great trip, ruff country. Saw four bears, 3 were too far. Got one.
How did your hunt go?

6665bear.jpg

Wantabe

That's a nice bear thanks for posting.

We hunted with Wild Idaho Outfitters and had a great time.

There was six of us that went, we had bears hit baits every night after dark, one of my freinds missed a real nice chocolate at 110 yds. He will never live that down!

I did not see a bear in six days I did see a wolf, but George and his guides worked very hard to get us on bears. I would go back and hunt with them in a heart beat.

0 for 6 on bears but a graet experiance.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom