Chalk Creek, Utah

You and me both Tikka. 😥

I didnt take a single drive up there this winter to see the animals CCAguns. Most years I go see bucks in the summer velvet and also in winter. As has been said, its almost all private and my cousin and I were once kicked off a public piece by an adjacent landowner (he was actually nice about it, but we didn't have anything like OnX at the time so we knuckled under and left).

Hunting companies own or manage the hunting on just about everything in the area. You can book hunts, but its costly. Good luck.!

You and me both Tikka. 😥

I didnt take a single drive up there this winter to see the animals CCAguns. Most years I go see bucks in the summer velvet and also in winter. As has been said, its almost all private and my cousin and I were once kicked off a public piece by an adjacent landowner (he was actually nice about it, but we didn't have anything like OnX at the time so we knuckled under and left).

Hunting companies own or manage the hunting on just about everything in the area. You can book hunts, but its costly. Good luck.!

How do you send a pm? Can't find info on this.
At The Top Of This Page & Towards The right Side You'll See your Name/Handle!

Just to The right Of That You'll See A Number In Red!

Click On It To Check Your Incoming PM's!

To Send A PM:

Hover Over The Other Users Name/AVATAR With Your Arrow & Then Click On START CONVERSATION!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom