Celebrating ....

fireball77

Long Time Member
I cant say, or celebrate on face book, so I am doing it here, cause most of you are more like my family, than my family,and because its a secret until the reveal....BUT, I am in first place in the 8 week challenge, I have lost almost 10 lbs, or 4.90%, and feel better than ever !!!

JUDAS RED!

Nice Job!

But keep a little Meat on them Bones!:D

Congrats Red,just don't over do it!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

That is great news __77

It is a tough road dropping those Lb's---

I went from 254 lbs ( @ 6'1--what a slob) 15 years ago and have held @ 180--185 for years and years.

You can do it too---

Keep the faith,

Robb

PS. maybe we can have a Buy __77 a summer bikini contest on M&M Campfire as you obtain your desired goal?

Good job Red!! Keep up the good work girl!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

So you're looking "Great in eight"? Are you into green smoothies also? Don't worry about those pounds being lost I found them LOL

Holy Hell PleaseDear, fill us in on the secret.

I'm 6'4" 253 and want to get to 230. Been trying for years now.

>Holy Hell PleaseDear, fill us in
>on the secret.
>
>I'm 6'4" 253 and want to
>get to 230. Been trying
>for years now.

Good hell, you are Chubby.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I found myself pushing the 290# mark 2 1/2 years ago and dropped 65# with exercise and portion control over the next 8 months. I am still sitting at 220 and in the best shape of my life at 55 years old....... I know the dedication and effort it takes..... Keep it up girl!!!....... Terry

>I cant say, or celebrate on
>face book, so I am
>doing it here, cause most
>of you are more like
>my family, than my family,and
>because its a secret until
>the reveal....BUT, I am in
>first place in the 8
>week challenge, I have lost
>almost 10 lbs, or 4.90%,
>and feel better than ever
>!!!

You could get rid of 170 lbs of worthless fat if you divorce 45.

2311idiot.jpg

>That is great news __77
>
>It is a tough road dropping
>those Lb's---
>
>I went from 254 lbs (
>@ 6'1--what a slob) 15
>years ago and have held
>@ 180--185 for years and
>years.
>
>You can do it too---
>
>Keep the faith,
>
>Robb
>
>PS. maybe we can have a
>Buy __77 a summer bikini
>contest on M&M Campfire as
>you obtain your desired goal?
>

PD I will post mine if you post yours...:)

Bessy I wont over do it, dont want to be skin and bones just healthier !!!

>So you're looking "Great in eight"?
> Are you into green
>smoothies also? Don't worry
>about those pounds being lost
>I found them LOL

Never tried it You have a recipe I might try it ???

Thanks fellas,I am excited, its hard work especially with 5 kids(45 being the 5th) but having fun reaching goals !!!
Rans there is always the volcano ;-)

The volcano? That sounds like a clubhouse specialty....

Good job losing the weight. I was right at 198 and told myself I'd never reach 200. I started eating smaller portions and eating a "good" breakfast. I treadmill it as often as I can for 40 minutes or so....usually 3-5 times a week. I'm down to 190 in about a month and a half. Its not fun sometimes but you gotta make the lifestyle change.

The hardest part is not eating dessert at night. I've found that drinking water until I almost puke keeps my belly full. I stop drinking about an hour before I go to bed so not to have an accident. :)

M'Balz Es Hari

JUDAS Wisz!

What Ya tryin to do?

Drownd Ms Wisz?

>Thanks fellas,I am excited, its hard
>work especially with 5 kids(45
>being the 5th) but having
>fun reaching goals !!!
>Rans there is always the volcano
>;-)
>

Pics to prove it. :)

Let's do the math:

If 10 lbs = 4.90% of your total weight you started out at....OMG!:)

I'm happy for you Fireball!!!!!!

Eel

Hey Eel, for those of us that aren't Einstein mathmaticians, (or that are just too damn lazy to figure it out), work out that formula for us. My initial thought was she was 490 lbs. But that can't be right. 45 is the one that eats the donuts in that house.

Any don't hold your breath about getting any damn pics, Red might be a fun one here on MM, but she's just a big ol' tease.

True story.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-13 AT 10:52PM (MST)[p]Hey Smutty,

Get off the couch and FYI just because you break a sweat whacking off, you can't count it as your daily exercise!

P.S. Smutty... STFU!!! thank you

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-13 AT 02:34AM (MST)[p]WOW!

That Chick is HOT!:D

Don't let them bother you Red with their Poor Arithmetic!

SMUT can't even figure out where to set his Turret for a Coyote at 30 Yards!:D:D:D

"PD I will post mine if you post yours..."

Easy Momma! ha

No big secret for me to drop those Lb's....my theory simply was if it didn't go in (eatting to much) then it wouldn't go on (gaining )

I just did allot of physical activity and really cut back on the eats.....ate better food.

I was married to an Italian girl at the time and man that girl would have/cook a full course meal every damn night....!!! plus those melt in your mouth deserts....

Robb

Remember ABiggerFish2Fry!

You're affraid of all Women at the Present time!:D

Don't mess with Red!:D

Yea bess I know better! But what the heck my wifes lawyer got my nutz already! And my lawyer took everything else that was left! Gzzzz

Please dear, fair is fair

Thanks bessy and Abf2f, got a few more to lose, but its worth it !!!

and Fish don't worry about the gun, I only use my tazer on the ones that tick me off!!!;-)

>A new gun? Right on!
>
>What's not to love about fireball?:)
>
>
>Eel

Well I do have a tiny
temper but I am FUN !!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-13 AT 00:17AM (MST)[p]I want a ruger lcr, I only win 300 bucks if I do win, and a healthy body lol Just something to carry concealed

I have been looking at that LCR or the new smith bodyguard as a hideout gun. So many choices any more. I was hoping you were talking about a new black rifle. You need to get your hands on the Colt 6940. Its a sweet rifle.

You better have 1911 get on the waiting list. I have one for work and its amazing to the point I just had to have one for my personal collection and I have been waiting for 3 months now. Hopefully any day now it will be in my hands and in the mean time I'm doing my best to wear the barrel out of the work gun. LOL

I hate waiting lists, I am not a patient person, I need to talk 1911 into this one for sure, good laws what kind of work do you do that requires that, CLUB HOUSE SECURITY???:)

Ya know work is work but I still feel dirty when ever I take security money from those club house guys plus they wont let me use that gun. They only let me use a tazer and they encourage trespassers. Some weird ducks if you ask me.

LMBO as long as the pay is good ( by pay I mean money not "favors")and you're happy :)

Are you sworn to secrecy on who the top "clients are"???

Im still scratching my head on the who is who deal. I mean every body knows Rug and he is pretty easy to spot, but all or most of the guests seem to come in costume or disguise. I was real confused when I saw rug leading a guy up the trail and the guy was wearing a sheep outfit with a little pink bow tied around his neck.

My hearing aint the best but I thought Rug called him Bryant or some thing along those lines.

Truth is I dont want to know too much and I just kind of put up a mental block.

ROFLMAO!!!

Hmmm a sheep costume ehhhh it could be anyone, but there are only a couple fond of the sheep.

You deserve a raise !!!

Wait did you say Rug was a frequent flyer LOL

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-13 AT 03:57AM (MST)[p]>LAUGH IT UP JACK WAGONS!!!!
>
>foundation don't make me post up
>the pics from last weekend!
>

77 Did you by chance see the above pic of the cute
gal holding an awfully big gun .....enough said !!!;-)

>LAUGH IT UP JACK WAGONS!!!!
>
>foundation don't make me post up
>the pics from last week

Foundation OH BOY! you in wonder woman costume really? I personally would have gone with cat woman, but whatever, Rugs pics don't lie, seems your job has "benefits" or is it over time ???

RUG jack wagon really?.... as long as its not an eye roll, I will let it slide ....watch it my friend, you wont like me when I am angry !!!

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-13
>AT 04:27?AM (MST)

>
>
>Foundation care to explain ???
>
>
9233foundation.jpg

LMMFAO THATS THE ONE!!!!

Foundation was celebrating his initiation into the clubhouse that night. You can see boot in the background next to ~Z~ and chubby?bessy was out looking for snipes but later returned for his initiation in that same costume!!

>>LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-13
>>AT 04:27?AM (MST)

>>
>>
>>Foundation care to explain ???
>>
>>
9233foundation.jpg

>
>
>LMMFAO THATS THE ONE!!!!
>
>Foundation was celebrating his initiation into
>the clubhouse that night. You
>can see boot in the
>background next to ~Z~ and
>chubby?bessy was out looking for
>snipes but later returned for
>his initiation in that same
>costume!!

I'll for once agree I was out Snipe Huntin!

But I didn't return!

>I'll for once agree I was
>out Snipe Huntin!
>
>But I didn't return!
>
>
>
>
>
>The Dew I had for Breakfast
>wasn't Bad so I had
>one more for Dessert!:D

Bessy you set yourself up for this one ;-)

9984bessysnipehuntin.jpg

My hair dresser said that haters are going to hate. That's not a wonder women costume. It's Thor back from my all star wrestling days. I see now how Rug makes the rule of no cameras and cell phones but yet some how he has this picture. Must be some jail house hiding spot only he knows about.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-13 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]Careful foundation he might start name calling again, hmmmm wonder where he would hide it?;-)

Fireball, very cool! My brother in law struggles with this all the time. Keep up the great job your doing!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Good job Red, I'm starting to try and drop a few pounds too.
Cutting down how much I eat and walking and climbing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Good for you !!!

I am working toward a goal of 100 miles, Im at 40 in a week !!!

Keep up the good work and down the water my friend !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom