CCW Holsters

Elk_Nuts

Any recommendations for a good comfortable IWB holster?

-John Wayne

I would take a very good look at the Crossbreed supertuck style IWB holsters. I have used all leather IWB and find that most fall short on two issues. If you tighten the belt to hold up you pants and gun, it has a tendency to make the gun draw a little harder. Also makes re-holstering harder due to collapsing the top of the holster.

The supertuck has a leather pad that sets next to your body to prevent the gun from digging into your skin, but the holster part is kydex that holds it gun form shape. They have a web site.

RELH

i went with the smart carry holster and i love it!!! i can wear it and no one knows i carry at all (i carry the 3.8 xdm) its easy to get to your gun if you wear it right and tuck your shirt into it! and its very comfortable!

So if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat...

Check out High Noon Holsters. I have been using one for five years now. Very comfortable and reasonably priced. My son who is LE carries off duty with the same holster. I have one for a Springfield XD40 sub compact, A Kel-tek P3AT and Walther PPKS.

Another vote for Crossbreed....best one I've been able to find.

They don't just sell you a one size fits all. They make it specifically to fit the model gun you tell them.

just picked up the galco king tuck yesterday from cabelas.. its very similar to the crossbreed and i love it its very comfortable, conceals awesome, and holds the gun tight.. and less the price of a crossbreed.

So if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom