CC hits

What unit kk? How's the scouting? I'm sorry....I've been digging every weekend and night after work. Be glad when I get my daughter outta college so I can play....:)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-11 AT 01:17PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-11 AT 01:14?PM (MST)

SE Manti. I put in for SE because I didn't think I had enough points to draw it, I should turn the tag back in. And spend more time on my sheep hunt. I hate having two hunts going at the same time. Its a Good problem to have. Get done with some of your work and come down and hunt with me.

>What unit kk? How's the scouting?
>I'm sorry....I've been digging every
>weekend and night after work.
>Be glad when I get
>my daughter outta college so
>I can play....:)

From what your wife says it ain't gonna matter,when college is finished the wife is taking the college funds :D

[font color = red size = red size = 10 face ="face"]TAKE NOTE:MY SIGNATURE WON'T PLEASE EVERYBODY SO DON'T EVEN READ BELOW IF YOU'RE EASILY OFFENDED BY EVERYDAY BS ON MM[/font]

My buddy just got a hit on his cc. He was shocked and wasn't expecting to draw because he only had a few points (he is lucky like that). He drew one of the four West Desert Tintic-Vernon tags. Anyone have any experience or advice for that unit? Looks like they gave out a lot of tags with good success in the early 2000's, but have tapered off the last few years. I have never had the opportunity to hunt cougars so I am excited to tag along!

Checked my history. I found out I drew and not my daughter. One point my first choice was boulders. So I guess i would have drew my first choice, right ?

My friends son drew the first time he applied. This will be his first Utah hunt. I am excited for him. What a way to start.

So yes . I drew the Boulders my first choice. I was thinking hunting season is over. Now I can try to do some fishing and get the jeep ready for "winter on the rocks " . I guess not !!! I need to start getting in shape to try and keep up with a bunch of lion dogs in the snow !!!!;-)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-11 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-11 AT 11:43?AM (MST)

There used to be a good population out there with some good toms but in 2007-2008 (I could be off on the years) they put it into a split unit and over killed it by 7-8 lions with most of them females, it has never been the same. I caught one for my neighbor last year on New Years day that was a fairly decent tom for out there but that was the only track we saw up to that point. I am not saying that there is no lions left but they are very scarce. A few years ago we could catch 10-15 a year out there, now you are lucky to find one. Good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom