CC Hit for $508

littlebighorn

Long Time Member
Wow, I am shaking! My CC just got hit for $508, which is the price of a Utah Desert Sheep or a Premium Elk tag.
I am praying for Sheep!

Robb,
It's not much of a choice for me. I have been putting in for nearly 40 years for a desert sheep tag.
And I think the premium elk is my son's application.
I don't know for sure since I put in for so many places.
Either way I will be happy----but the suspense is killing me! I wish I would get some confirmation on what it is!

I hear ya Rick...... years and years..........then oh my Gosh!! It hits ya smack dab and ya gotta go for it!

That would be one heck of a D-Ram tag to have!

Keep the faith....

Robb

Well, It's official!
I did NOT get a sheep tag!
So I guess I am going on a really nice Elk hunt with my son!
Sad to say that I am totally bumbed!
I have thirty years of trying and points and he has all the luck.
At least I am happy for him!

lb, that is bittersweet. I know how much you want a sheep tag. But on the flip side you and your son have a great hunt and experience ahead of you.

That's gotta be tougher than any other sheep draw. To think you've drawn, and have the rug pulled out from under you. I hope you get the tag in 2010!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-09 AT 06:54AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-09 AT 06:52?AM (MST)

David and NVB,
For what it is worth, this morning I found out that my son actually drew the desert sheep tag, instead of an elk tag! I thought I had just put him in for points.
I certainly can't complain about that...we are still going sheep hunting! It is just that the old man will be running the camera instead of pulling the trigger! I am excited for him!!

Well then, that is good news. Sheep hunting with anyone is better than not and the fact that it is your son is even more awesome. You will have the experience of a lifetime. Congrats to him on the tag.

How old is your son? It should be a hunt of a lifetime. I can't wait tell my son is old enough to hunt with me.

Littlebighorn,

Congrats on the family desert hunt! I hope your son gets a great ram. Enjoy the hunt.

His tag is for the dirty devil. He had 9 points while I have 15. So it wasn't totally a fluke. I started putting him in for points when he was 12 and now he is 22. He is a student at USU studying wildlife biology so he is not a exactly a novice. There is no one on earth that I would rather hunt with! He videoed my Wyoming Bighorn hunt when he was 18 and he was quite a trooper. Anyway, I have already been looking at maps and we are headed down next week to have a peek. Thanks for the kind words. We will have a blast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom