Caveman Diet

I decided a long time ago!

If it tastes good they're gonna tell you it ain't good for you!

So let's not put Ourselves through Hell!

Let's eat what We damn well want too and enjoy all that good tastin stuff while we can!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I decided a long time ago!

If it tastes good they're gonna tell you it ain't good for you!

So let's not put Ourselves through Hell!

Let's eat what We damn well want too and enjoy all that good tastin stuff while we can!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I watched a documentary called "fat head" over the weekend. It pretty much just disproves the "supersize me" documentary.

The guy loses 12 pounds in a month eating fast food every meal. He just eats a lot of saturated fats and keeps his carbs low. Its a pretty cool show, funny too.

I watched a documentary called "fat head" over the weekend. It pretty much just disproves the "supersize me" documentary.

The guy loses 12 pounds in a month eating fast food every meal. He just eats a lot of saturated fats and keeps his carbs low. Its a pretty cool show, funny too.

Loren Cordain is a good friend of mine and a former Division I athlete. Good guy.

Years ago, he either authored or co-authored a study regarding diets. In this diet he compared venison to 'regular' protein. Results of the study indicated that those who ate only venison had statistically better blood test results than those who ate other sources of protein. The source of that venison was elk his study was allowed to kill in RMNP near Estes Park. I only wish he had thought of me for the elk sniping. :)

Seriously, he is a good guy and very well knows his stuff.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Loren Cordain is a good friend of mine and a former Division I athlete. Good guy.

Years ago, he either authored or co-authored a study regarding diets. In this diet he compared venison to 'regular' protein. Results of the study indicated that those who ate only venison had statistically better blood test results than those who ate other sources of protein. The source of that venison was elk his study was allowed to kill in RMNP near Estes Park. I only wish he had thought of me for the elk sniping. :)

Seriously, he is a good guy and very well knows his stuff.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

grass fed beef is good too. If you think about it, we ate the caveman way for 2 million yrs. Grains and agriculture didn't appear on the scene until about 10k yrs ago. Do you think we've evolved enough in 10k yrs to be able to use all this crap out of a package/box for food? I doubt it. Why do you think we have to cook grain foods? It's because we can't digest it if we don't... nuff said.

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
BF

grass fed beef is good too. If you think about it, we ate the caveman way for 2 million yrs. Grains and agriculture didn't appear on the scene until about 10k yrs ago. Do you think we've evolved enough in 10k yrs to be able to use all this crap out of a package/box for food? I doubt it. Why do you think we have to cook grain foods? It's because we can't digest it if we don't... nuff said.

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
BF

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom