Cats deadlier than anyone realized

Regular killing machines.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-13 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]Well........American farmers/ranchers, don't keep millions of them in hay barns, just to hear them purr!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

No surprise here,either.My new neighbor got a new cat last summer.After a few days,I noticed a pair of cottontail hindquarters laying in his yard when I was mowing the lawn(rabbits inhabit the area).Next time I saw him,I told him about it.He was skeptical until the feathers began showing up in the same place in his yard.LOL.

Cats are natural-born killers.They hunt.It's what they do.

Field lions, ditch tigers, lawn leopards! If they're not on the front step of a house or in a little girls arms, they are targets.

My wife loves to feed songbirds in the yard, and the feral cats in our neighborhood are terrible. Probably lose a couple birds every day. Explain to me why we have leash laws for dogs, but cats are just doing "what comes naturally"?

"We've put a lot of effort into trying to educate people that they should not let their cats outside, that it's bad for the cats and can shorten the cats' lives,"

Especially if my 10/22 is handy!!!

Unfortunately, if I didn't have my Outdoor cats, I would be overrun by mice. Tried it once without cats, and had mice in my vehicles, washing machine, everywhere.

Our tabby cat threw a full grown gray squirrel against the front door last week. Wanted to show off his "big mouse" that he caught.

They are definitely efficient killers.

Best of Luck,
Jeff
http://www.elkmtngear.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom