CATALYTIC PERVERTERS???

B

bobcatbess

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

GUESS IT'S BIG BUSINESS TO STEAL THEM???

I CUT THEM OFF VEHICLES & TRASH CANNED THEM FOR YEARS!!!

HEAR THAT COPPER BOY,YOUR BUDDY WOULD'OF BEEN IMPRESSED!!!

EVERY DECENT PICK-UP SHOULD BE PIPED!!!

CUT THEM RE-BURNERS OFF & LET EM BREATH!!!

THE EASIER THE FLOW,THE MORE SMOKE YOU CAN BLOW!!!

WONDER IF OBAMA HAS EVER INHALED???

GOOD GAWD,WE'LL ALL BE RUNNING KALI-PIPES BEFORE LONG!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Bad Kitty!

In Kali, if you touch the catalytic converter, an alarm goes off in Sacramento.(almost) Every few years you gotta get a smog check before they will give you a current registration!

The Communist state of Kali!

Eel

It ain't just Kali either - it is pretty universal, but in Kali you have to have a special one! The one that my car needs can't be bought or sold in CA!

The bad thing is that the computer is set to read the amount of life in your cat conv, when it reaches point the government has determined should be the life - check engine light comes on and it won't pass inspection just because of the light - regardless of whether it will pass the emissions inspection or not. Mine has the same problem - check engine light has been on since close to 100K - now at 150K - running fine - in fact I am getting better gas mileage than I ever have, but the CE light is on and they won't even attempt to run the emissions test! So I get a shop to turn it off after a check that cost's $50, but go to the inspection place, light is off, everything works great, but the computer reads "not ready" not enough miles! Stupid EPA knows that the cat conv. will still clean the emmissions well enough, but they have regulated the computer to be set so you have to change it! Well, right now, the car is not worth the cost of the repair and even if it were, or if I could, I can't afford to fix it!

TRUE GOVT. CONSPIRACY!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Tfinal is gonna hunt you guys down!

I have always cut them off my diesel's, i think the things are getting up to around 100 pounds now, dang thing about broke my arm last time i cut one off!

NV requires smog checks too. And yes, I would bet Obama inhaled. He admitted to snorting a few lines in his book.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom