9341c11.jpg

1839c12.jpg

5201c13.jpg

1941c14.jpg

9918c15.jpg

852c16.jpg

170c17.jpg

-John Wayne

Thats one of the coolest things you'll ever see. Would have been awesome to witness.

Glad you got it on film and thanks for sharing.

Great pictures...as they were the first couple of times around.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Yep, these have been around more than a couple of times and more than a couple of years. Still pretty cool to see again. Lake Roosevelt?? Anyone know where that is?

GBA

There is a Lake Roosevelt here in Az, just about an hour from my house, lots of deer around it and lots of lions. Dont know about any sheep.

WTF??? Cool footage? Whoever the moron was that took these pics should have intervened instead of taking "cool? pics!!! Makes me sick. Lions need killing. pc

Straight off the Hunters Alert webpage? Its sort of their poster child photo series to promote their slanted and biased views.

>Straight off the Hunters Alert webpage?
>Its sort of their poster
>child photo series to promote
>their slanted and biased views.
>

It was sent to me in a email by a friend/fellow hunter. Thought I'd share. If it's a repeat oh fkng well.

-John Wayne

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-11 AT 00:36AM (MST)[p]C'mon PC- whether there are 500 or 2 cats in the region this is just a filmed example of what badasses they can be...

And if it doesn't get YOUR preditory juices flowing seeing the events unfold, well hell, there might be a show you do like over on the "O" channel.

Maybe the Halloween Special...with Rosie O???

Some states do need to thin them out by about 95%(IMO) but whadayado? SSS...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

That is very cool!! Nature at it's best.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Tag, it's just that I'm so frustrated about the big cats. Haven't been able to hunt them in CA for decades, and now there are so many I expect to see one on every hunting trip. I went huntin' behind my brother's plce in the foothills. Saw five does, but not one fawn. Sucks.

haha. Speaking of Oprah, woudn't it be cool for a lion to kill her and half eat her worthless carcass? Then, have Rosie find her, and see if she changes her liberal tune. PC

PC- I feel your frustration...

In Cali's case they need to kill a bunch of them, if not most of them!

As for the cat that eats Oprah- I bet they'd find the cat dead next to the carcass from eating some nasty ass meat.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The first time I saw these photos, at least several years ago, they were said to be taken in British Columbia, and those sheep are California Bighorns. Definitely not Roosevelt Lake in AZ (which I will be visiting in less than 12 hours!)

>Tag, it's just that I'm so
>frustrated about the big cats.
>Haven't been able to hunt
>them in CA for decades,
>and now there are so
>many I expect to see
>one on every hunting trip.
>I went huntin' behind my
>brother's plce in the foothills.
>Saw five does, but not
>one fawn. Sucks.
>
>PC

Just so everybody is clear, if you're seeing a bunch of does with no fawns, lions aren't likely the culprit. Lions are opportunists and prey across the age and gender spectrum. Cougar predation does not significantly alter the overall buck/doe or doe/fawn ratios in the population.

Low fawn recruitment is generally a symptom of something else, such as coyote predation (which do target fawns) or heavy winterkill.

>The first time I saw these
>photos, at least several years
>ago, they were said to
>be taken in British Columbia,
>and those sheep are California
>Bighorns. Definitely not Roosevelt
>Lake in AZ (which I
>will be visiting in less
>than 12 hours!)

Washington............ http://www.bentler.us/eastern-washington/animals/california-bighorn-sheep.aspx

-John Wayne

Kevin, upon reflection I realized you are correct. I still hate the big cats. How many adult deer do they kill, though. I've heard one every 10-12 days. Not sure how correct that is. pc

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom