cast iron bra

Long Time Member
Colder than a witches teat in a cast iron bra. Minus 14 and I'm on foot chasing down some basinite in dryboobys backyard. Get back to the car in fifteen minutes and the damn key fob no worky. Batteries froze up. Now I try to get the internal key out of the fob but the fingers ain't got much in the dexterity dept. Nostrils are now iced up and I'm thinking it might be the end of the line. Ok well not quite that bad but it was cold.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Do you think Fireball's pepper spray bottle is froze up?

Just askin':)

I set some crab pots out in the ocean yesterday from my kayak. I almost jumped into the 48 degree water to warm up.

Eel

All you needed to do was take a WIZZ on the door lock and open the door and climb inside.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I'v heard if you slightly lick the offending key hole with the tip of your Tongue the lock will magically open, open that is is raelly cold weather. I'v also heard you can practice this on any old stop sign post or flag pole. Hopes this helps, Do let us know how well this works for you after you try it. Awwwww it sure is a good feeling to give advice that helps people....

Phoenix sounds good about now. Might have to go down there for a week to warm up. The other day my fingers were so cold I had to find some gal with warm hands help me pee. Stay warm out there ya sissy!

Rutnbuck

Quit your b!tching 1911. I sneaked though SLC on my way to Manila, UT only to encounter -24 degrees on the second night of our cow elk hunt. We got our 3 cow elk and about the time you got them gutted out, they were freezing.
I sneaked back though SLC again Tuesday, got home today, and you and Predator failed to spot those Kali plates on that Ford F-250 Super Duty driving down the SLC 500 raceway with the rest of the Utards.

RELH

I seen ya RELH your the one that had 3 calf lama's tied to the hood of your truck. Hell if I would have known you were coming out I would have baked ya a cake. Manila can be fun this time year.

Rutnbuck

Take a knee 1-911. Me & red was snuggling on the couch worrying 'bout you. Teasing of course.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

"We got our 3 cow elk and about the time you got them gutted out, they were freezing."

Jeezus wept. You hero's have all three of them b!tches on the hood of the Buick heading back to Kali?

You did.. didn't you? You wild and crazy outlaws LOL.

Slick

No slick, those Kali inspectors at the state line will not let us Kali boys bring those game animals across the border draped across the hood with head or spline attached due to fear of CWD infected animals.
We had to take them to Henderson meat processing in Mountain View, Wy. to have them cut, wrapped and frozen. We put the meat in cardboard boxes and it was still frozen solid upon getting home due to the extreme cold weather.
I have never seen such cold weather since being in Alaska over 30 years ago.

RELH

Still had to be a crap load of dead elk meat. Good on Ya RELH!

"Colder than a witches teat in a cast iron bra"

1-911.. Have you EVER felt a witch teat or seen a cast iron BRA? If so seek help soon!

Slick

>No slick, those Kali inspectors at
>the state line will not
>let us Kali boys bring
>those game animals across the
>border draped across the hood
>with head or spline attached
>due to fear of CWD
>infected animals.
> We had to
>take them to Henderson meat
>processing in Mountain View, Wy.
>to have them cut, wrapped
>and frozen. We put the
>meat in cardboard boxes and
>it was still frozen solid
>upon getting home due to
>the extreme cold weather.
> I have
>never seen such cold weather
>since being in Alaska over
>30 years ago.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

RELH!

It's only December!

Shoulda Stuck around for January & February!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Bess after Mrs. Henderson at the meat locker in Mountain View, Wy. told us this was a freak storm and was the weather they expect to get in January, we high tailed out of there and decided to leave that kind of weather to you Utards to enjoy.
When it comes to weather, us Kali boys are spoiled by the beatiful weather we have in this state.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom