Casper Muley Fanatic Banquet

C

CasperMuleyFanatic

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-13 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]The Muley Fanatic Foundation will be holding our first banquet in Casper, Wyoming on May 4, 2013. 100% of the money raised from the event will stay in Wyoming.

The Muley Fanatic Foundation was started in Rock Springs, Wyoming in 2011.

In 2012, Muley Fanatics were able to put $124,500 and over 1,400 volunteer hours into helping mule deer in Wyoming.

We have single, couples, corporate tables, and early bird raffle tickets available.

Tickets can be purchased at Sportsman's Warehouse, Bar-D Signs, or by PM'ing me. Seating in limited, so please do not wait.

We will have a WY Commissioner's License available in our live auction. If you would like more information PM me.

We are looking for additional volunteers and donations. If would like to help out shoot me a PM.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-13 AT 09:02PM (MST)[p]An 1/8th of a million dollars put on the ground in one year by a fledgling organization is fantastic! How can I find out more about the group as I'm way up here in MI and have never heard of it, but would like to at least become a member to help the cause since another group with an Executive Director that comes on here doesn't want my money or help?

Thanks for the link! I'll be sending in a check with the membership application in a few days, as it looks like a great group to belong to!

Thank you to the guys who have contacted me. We still have tickets available.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom