Casey Anthony Trial Verdict In

philthy

Breaking news they're gonna announce the verdict at 2:15 Eastern today. Hmmmm, seems awful quick! Don't think it would have taken me this long to throw the book at that monster.

What was the verdict?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Wow....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

She has to live with the truth!!! She must of had OJ's jury!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Living with the truth does not bother her one bit. She was out partying. Very sad thing she should of got the death penalty in my eyes. Even is she didnt do it she def knows something about it. Those defense lawyers need to be kicked right in the family jewels.

>Guilty on multiple counts of lying
>though. That is justice for
>her daughter?

Which dont matter none. For them 4 counts max she is looking at 4 years in prison. Hell she already done 3 whats one more year for her.

Since she is "Innocent" She will probably put her nose to the grind stone in the search of the "real killer" then. I'm not sure an innocent person would ever give up the fight to bring their child's killer to justice.

>>Guilty on multiple counts of lying
>>though. That is justice for
>>her daughter?
>
>
>Which dont matter none. For
>them 4 counts max she
>is looking at 4 years
>in prison. Hell she
>already done 3 whats one
>more year for her.

Yep, eligible for for her breeding rights back in a year or less. That's all we as a society need.

"Since she is "Innocent" She will probably put her nose to the grind stone in the search of the "real killer" then."

--- yea, with what little time she has between movie deals and book deals.

Bet those lawyers cash in on this!!!

I found it interesting that her parent's got up and left the courtroom when the verdict was read?? Where is the hugs and kisses for an innocent little girl - strange, strange, strange

Wildsage

Thats why I meant that as a smart ass jab at the jurors. Four convictions for lying is it? She was lying about everything but didn't do it? Come on now! She will be dealt with at a latter time in this life or after for sure.

Whole thing sucks!

Her defense was the girl drowned and her dad had the idea to make it look like a murder (makes sense right?) Oh and her dad molested her as a child so that makes he fugged up in the head and so on and so on.....

Total Bullchit!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

jury did their job, defense attorneys did theirs, prosecution didn't by taking it to court banking solely on circumstantial evidence.

the parents know she's guilty but put yourself i there shoes. they don't want their daughter to get the death penalty either. they are the ones i feel bad for.

the jury should feel ashamed of themselves.

Well........the rule is "beyond a reasonable doubt"....The prosecution failed in that regard, so the jury did what it HAD to do.

It ain't a perfect system, but it is probably the best one around, in most cases.

In my personal opinion, the real crime is soon to follow with her and Hollywood making a ton of money over this.

They will NOT get a moment of my time or a dime of my money.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Definitely a difficult case to argue much less prove, but common. To find her not guilty even of child abuse is preposterous. A total miscarriage of justice.

Eldorado

Don't worry guys !!!!!!

New team assembled to find the real killer.

3853qozi8k.jpg

While Id love to see her rot in jail, I think the jurors did the right thing according to the law. 1st degree murder was a stretch. The prosecution felt the weight of the U.S. public and went for the throat. I think had this thing not received so much media attention, Casey would have been charged with manslaughter, or 3rd degree murder. In either cause, those charges would have been easier to convict on. But first degree murder? The prosecution had to prove that there was forethought and planning in the death, and they didnt do that. Just because chloroform was searched on the computer, doesnt mean she planned it. As previous persons have posted, its circumstantial and nothing more. I think Anthony deserves many years in prison, but we all are supposed to honor and respect our adjudication process as it is written.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]When Casey gets out she's going to need a job. Since nobody will hire her, maybe she will start a day care business. She was such a loving mother.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom