Cart rentals

L

luvdawest

Anyone know if there is a place to rent a game cart in the Buffalo area. Getting ready to head out on the 29th and figured it be nice if someone out there rents them.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-11 AT 06:31AM (MST)[p]Where are you coming from? If you're driving by Evanston, Wy. I have built two. I am always using my single wheel, but I rarely use my 2 wheel. I built it years ago, so I could wheel out an antelope by myself. I built it out of electric conduit so it is very lite. It folds completely down if necessary to make traveling with it easier. Two wheelers are a pain in high brush or steep country, but if you're hunting antelope, the ground is usually flat enough. It's designed so one person can use it if necessary, or 2 people can also use it, one on each end. I would be willing to let you borrow it,(if you're willing to bring it back).

Man, that is a really nice offer. We are flying into Denver on the 29th and then making the drive up to Buffalo.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom