Carp-A-Palooza 6-5-10

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
founder this forum could use a bowfishing forum. this is one of the best things to get kids interested in hunting I can think of.

Carp-A-Palooza was held in northern Utah at Bensin marina just west of Logan Utah. The donuts for breakfast were free! The Lunch and drinks were free! You didn't even need a boat those was also free.

For me it was some of the most fun Ive had with a bow. The shoot was run by some of the best guys you will meet. I want to say thanks to everyone for making it possible.

guys really all I can say is WOW if you snooze you loose on this one.

I got to ride on my first mud boat and air boat today and think I want one of each. The mud boat defiantly got us on the fish. It was incredible hearing the engine pushing the boat along in a couple of inches of water and throwing mud about a 100 yards behind the boat. what a rush.

this boat was idling and look at the mud fly
DSC01215.jpg

The air boat ride was also incredible It sounded like you were in a top fuel drag car when it opened up.
DSC01224.jpg

O did I say the carp hunting was the best Ive experienced. I quit counting after 10. I also took my heaviest to date. I didn't weigh it but Id say it was between 13 and 16 lbs.
DSC01216.jpg

My daughter ended up taking 3, two from the bank and one from the boat. The one in the boat was probably better then my best one however after turning the boat in a complete circle it eventually broke loose.

Here is a double we lucked into...
DSC01213.jpg

Thanks again guys, I will defiantly be back next year!!!!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

jeezus sw...you never said you was related to Opie....wtf??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Is this an annual deal? I would love to make the trip out for that. Could you post up a few more details or send me a pm? Thanks

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom