Carlos & Jose

scpaisley

Jose and Carlos are both beggars. They beg in different areas of town.

Carlos begs for the same amount of time as Jose, but only collects about eight or nine dollars a day.

Every day, Jose brings home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills. He drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage-free house, and has lots of cash to spend.

"Hey, amigo," Carlos says to Jose, "I work just as long and hard as you do, so how come you bring home a suitcase full of ten dollar bills every day?"

Jose says, "Look at your sign, what does it say?"

Carlos' sign reads;

I have no work, a wife and six kids to support.

"What's wrong with that?" Carlos asks him.

"No wonder you only get eight or nine dollars a day!"

Carlos says, "Alright, so what does your sign say?"

Jose's sign reads:

I only need ten dollars to get back to Mexico!

"Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints"

Good One!......I personally haven't seen any Mexican beggars though... most of them are hard workers...seen more white beggars than any other race in my lifetime...

OHH!!! I get it!!

It's funny becuase he is Mexican and people will pay him more to go back to Mexico becuase they never really wanted to know he was here in the first place! OHHHHH HILARIOUS!!!

?Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.? Niccolo Machiavelli

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom