Careful boys and girls.

Self defense injuries? I don't understand....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Self defense injuries? I don't understand....
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

I guess from the nature of his wounds they could tell the hunter didn't run down the cat and be the aggressor. The guy did not attack the cat, but it was the cat that attacked him. Beyond that, I have no idea what they mean.:D

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-18 AT 00:02AM (MST)[p]I had a friend that was attacked by a mountain lion while he was turkey hunting. He was hunkered down in some bushes and using a turkey call when the lion hit his backside.
The lion overshot him and landed in front and then took off before he could pick up his shotgun. He felt the lion mistook him for a turkey due to the turkey calling he was doing. He learned to always have a tree at his back when calling.

In the next county over about 30 miles away a lion attacked a guy while he was sleeping in a sleeping bag outside at a camp site. He was able to fight the lion off after being bitten several times.

Because they are protected in CA. we are having more incidents involving lions that are now roaming in urban areas as their hunting grounds. I wish some of the old lion hunters would capture about 5 of them and plant them in Golden Gate park out side of San Francisco. After a few of those lion loving liberals get their "FIFI" pet dog eaten they may welcome hunting them again.

RELH

Maybe they could take care of the poopers too.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom