Careful……

I don't know about that, but it sounds like Utah doesn't want me hunting elk. No basic hunting license available to nonresidents 65 and over. Why so mean?

License/PermitResidentNonresident
1-year basic hunting license (age 14 to 17)$16$34
1-year basic hunting license (age 18 to 64)$40$120
1-year basic hunting license (age 65 and older)$31n/a
General any bull or spike bull$56$613

AI makes my head hurt. Lol.

Screenshot_20240826_160231_Chrome.jpg

Ya, it does but you’d think someone at the bureaucracy would check all these pages after they turn it loose on the public

No too sure a guy could not hunt in October and November and get away with it. I don’t think the courts would have much tolerance for the Bureaucrats……. after all these misinformation issues, over the years.

Or you could simply look at the dates printed on your permit.
If still in doubt go to the source. https://wildlife.utah.gov/
If this information is wrong you may have a complaint.

Relying on a simple google search without further research is inviting trouble.

Or you could simply look at the dates printed on your permit.
If still in doubt go to the source. https://wildlife.utah.gov/
If this information is wrong you may have a complaint.

Relying on a simple google search without further research is inviting trouble.
Everything you say is correct. However, I don’t have a license. It was my intent to go to the source, this came up at the top of the search response. Not my job to do their job for them, it’s their data set, not mine. I posted it in case someone else ran across it and didn’t go further. Yes it is inviting trouble, I kind of point that out, in my inept way.

I still the right to express frustration with government bureaucracies, which I will continue to do, as long as it remains legal. And you have the right to do what you do, when responding to me. Happy for you.

I've clicked on that link you posted 3 times now and this is what it shows me each time. What is the complaint?

IMG_3314.jpeg

No complaint, just expressing my opinion V.

Attached is what I get when I hit that search.

(Lower on the link, the correct dates are displayed.) I saw the AI Overview statement, figured it was an AI system that wrote the summery (or whatever this is). It’s not a good deal for folks who are naive, like me. If Google is going to do this kind of stuff, and the bureaucrats are going to us Google to send out data to the public, they should be on top of it……….. we know full well what happens when misinformation about wildlife regulations are circulated.

IMG_6427.jpeg

The AI is mining the DWR info. Why is it the DWR is responsible for finding all misinformation on the web? It is a AI/Google problem not the DWR.

The AI is mining the DWR info. Why is it the DWR is responsible for finding all misinformation on the web? It is a AI/Google problem not the DWR.
Never mind mf, you can’t see me……… I can’t see you……. Waste of my time and definitely a waste of yours……

No complaint, just expressing my opinion V.

I just legitimately didn’t know what the gripe was as when I clicked your link that you shared I was obviously getting something very different. Weird, for sure!

Not sure the DWR can control Google’s AI generations, but that doesn’t really matter.

OK SMART-ASS!

So?

We Can't Operate Without AI?

Amazing How We Once Done Everything Without It!

I'm Gonna Say it One More Time!

FAI!

Won't Be Long & You Boys Will Be SUCKING The BS Down Just Like A Big Ole Treble Hook With POWER BAIT On It Laced With Other SMELL-GOOD BS!

You just did.

OK SMART-ASS!

So?

We Can't Operate Without AI?

Amazing How We Once Done Everything Without It!

I'm Gonna Say it One More Time!

FAI!

Won't Be Long & You Boys Will Be SUCKING The BS Down Just Like A Big Ole Treble Hook With POWER BAIT On It Laced With Other SMELL-GOOD BS!
Most things can and are used to help or harm humans. Humans are amazing at adapting to new technology, for better or worse. I’m personally not opposed to AI, it’s inert, like everything else, it’s depends on how humans use it. If it ends up doing more harm than good, it will eventually get thrown out onto the pile of failed products, if, on balance, it does more good than harm, we’ll learn how to control it and it will enhance our lives.

Well Lumpy!

Humans On Average Ain't Getting Smarter!

So As Soon As They PERFECT AI Maybe It'll Work!

Most things can and are used to help or harm humans. Humans are amazing at adapting to new technology, for better or worse. I’m personally not opposed to AI, it’s inert, like everything else, it’s depends on how humans use it. If it ends up doing more harm than good, it will eventually get thrown out onto the pile of failed products, if, on balance, it does more good than harm, we’ll learn how to control it and it will enhance our lives.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom