Cards are looking good

Go Arizona!!!!!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Been waiting 20 years for the home team to make a showing. Warner is a class act.

I am usually a die hard Eagles fan, but this year I've been pulling for the Cards all year. Warner is a class act and done me right in fantasy league :D Go Zona.

What a game!!
I really thought Warner had lost his composure, but they never gave up and came back for the win.
Arizona just found it's way on the map in the NFL world!!

Warner Fitz Warner Fitz Warner Fitz........:)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

WHAT AN AWESOME GAME! Congratulations to the Cardinals, and tho their fans. Philadelphia played one heck of a game, coming back after such a big deficit at half time, and for that matter, coming back after being given up for dead in November. The Eagles earned their shot, as did the Cards. Outstanding game befitting the term 'Championship'.

I have a feeling that whoever wins the AFC game is going to have their hands full.

That was a great game. Philly took away the Cards passing game in the second half and provided McNabb with excellent protection. My soon to be wife is a diehard Pitt fan. This could be a cold night. Great game. Way to go Cards.

Lol!!!
You'd better go put on a Steelers jersey and snuggle up to her on the couch so you don't end up spending the night out with the bird dog in the kennel!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom